What's new
  • Podcast

Our video interview between Gypsy Nirvana and Soma is now available to watch in the podcast section. Click here to check it out.

Mossy Jem F10

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Those gems are looking sweet, nice light purple buds.

Pollen will die if you re-freeze it once defrosted. I wasted loads of pollen in the past, but you live and learn.

NeDank

Those gems are looking sweet, nice light purple buds.

Pollen will die if you re-freeze it once defrosted. I wasted loads of pollen in the past, but you live and learn.

All thanks to you man!

Really I didn't know refreezing would kill the pollen. Good to know.

NeDank

Day 56

Just a quick overview shot this week

100_1317.JPG
100_1318.JPG

NeDank

Day 63

All the smaller jems are on flush cycle at the moment. I read somewhere when flushing you should do so with warm or room temp water because it dissolves salts better than cold water. Is there any truth to this?

3 gallon jem is doing amazing sitting at 18" tall full flower. Might cross it with the duck bx male cuz why not.

For fun here are two pics of duck bx

100_1334.JPG
100_1335.JPG

One of the smaller jems all of which are partly shaded purple

100_1337.JPG

3 gallon jem

100_1336.JPG

aliceklar

Day 63

All the smaller jems are on flush cycle at the moment. I read somewhere when flushing you should do so with warm or room temp water because it dissolves salts better than cold water. Is there any truth to this?
Warm solvents are more reactive than cold, so it makes sense not to use cold water. More generally plants can be pretty sensitive to water temperature - they dont want cold roots - so its never a bad idea to let water from the tap or collected rainwater come to room temp before using it.

Looking good, dude! :canabis:

NeDank

Warm solvents are more reactive than cold, so it makes sense not to use cold water. More generally plants can be pretty sensitive to water temperature - they dont want cold roots - so its never a bad idea to let water from the tap or collected rainwater come to room temp before using it.

Looking good, dude! :canabis:
Thanks!

When I mix nutrients it's always with room temp water sat out for 24hrs to evaporate chlorine. As for flushing is with warm water from the tap. Interestingly enough cold seems to run clear but warm has a slight yellow/brown tint.

aliceklar

Thanks!

When I mix nutrients it's always with room temp water sat out for 24hrs to evaporate chlorine. As for flushing is with warm water from the tap. Interestingly enough cold seems to run clear but warm has a slight yellow/brown tint.
Could be from a rusty pipe or water tank maybe? Had a dead bat in a water tank once. :oops:

NeDank

The flush continues 1/2 gallon warm tap water per 6" pot each day they are dry by morning. Not much yellowing yet after 9 days. Might have to make this a 3 week flush.

NeDank

The end of this journal is coming soon. I'll be documenting the 3 gallon jem then it will end. Flush started 12/4/22

BTW the plant I've been mistakenly calling duck bx is actually another personal cross Auto Durban x Auto Killer Cookies. I mix up the tags. It's doing quite well but will not be documented.

NeDank

I bought a house plant from the big box store and it was infested with spider mites which then spread to everything. This grow is over.

Last pics

100_1420.JPG
100_1421.JPG
100_1422.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts