What's new

Morocco المغرب

HA-de-SH

Hello everybody!
Someone here living'n'growing in Morocco? I'm planning to move my ass there soon, so it would be pretty good to know about you to share informations and so on...

I suppose, that Morocco belongs to Africa and also to this section - if not, sorry for this thread...

B

buddymate

There is actually a spanish enclave on the moroccan coast,place called Ceuta,we used to get the ferry across from Algeciras,nice place and certainly better to land at than Tangier with its myriad of Hustlers who descend upon you in a feeding frenzy :laughing::yoinks:

HA-de-SH

Hi man,
well, I know about Ceuta, but we are planning to settle in Morocco (we have a friend in Kenitra, near to Rabat) for a while (maybe year or more) with whole my family... so I appreciate any informations about how difficult is rent some flat there (it could not be in Kenitra, may be in Rabat, Casablanca, wherever but I would like something near the sea/ocean), how it works there with internet connection (as I need it for my work) and so on... and I'm really courious if any growers are there (except those in Rif - its part of the local culture heh)

But you are right about hustlers in Tangier, as it is the only moroccan port where european trayects are landing...

Latest posts

Latest posts