What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Moroccan Beldia Kif

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome to ICMag FredP :) Glad you had the chance to smoke Kif in Morocco in the 70s.

Yes, as stated in the strain description, the Moroccan Beldia we offer in seed form is the pure Moroccan landrace used there to produce local Kif.

Last edited:

libre

Seré breve, e usado la malla de 120 micrones para varear algo de beldia, Me encanta el sabor a marihuana sobre todo en pipa, te deja apollardado y risueño 15 minutos y luego comienza a bajar, es una pasada y me recuerda a el sabor y el colocon de alguna planta que tuve hace ya años y a los cogollos de kif que trajo un conocido a el cuartel por el 2005 creo que fue eso, son realmente sociables, en porro liado la cosa es mas relajada, aconsejo fumarla en pipa, en porro es algo que me tomara tiempo por que siempre suelo sacar hachís cuando nos juntamos a hacer catas y lo suyo seria dedicarle un día o dos, Suave pero con chispa, la dejare curar mas y en fin de año, creo que aprovecharé para sacar algo de rosing pero como digo la quiero curar bien, Sabor marihuana que no se como describirlo pero todos dicen que sabe a marihuana de la de toda la vida, y a mi me parece lo mismo, aun que con sus toquecitos a........

I will be brief, and I used the 120 micron mesh to vary some beldia, I love the flavor of marijuana especially in the pipe, it leaves you groggy and smiling for 15 minutes and then it starts to go down, it is a pass and it reminds me of the taste and the high of some plant that I had years ago and the kif buds that an acquaintance brought to the barracks in 2005 I think that was that, they are really sociable, in a bundled joint the thing is more relaxed, I advise smoking it in a pipe, in a joint It is something that will take me time because I always use to get hashish when we get together to do tastings and his thing would be to dedicate a day or two to it, Soft but with spark, I will let it cure more and at the end of the year, I think I will take advantage of it to get some of Rosing but as I say I want to cure it well, Marijuana flavor that I don't know how to describe it but everyone says it tastes like a lifetime marijuana, and it seems the same to me, even though with its little touches to ....... .

Attachments

• photo2081935.jpg
    photo2081935.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 152

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Que placer poder hacerte tu propio hachís de tus propias plantas marroquíes libre :) me alegra mucho que los efectos de nuestra Beldia te recuerden a viejos tiempos.

Es una variedad suave comparada con las variedades modernas, pero me alegra mucho que sepas apreciar sus cualidades ;) y que ya estés empezando a disfrutar de la cosecha de este año!

What a pleasure to be able to make your own hash from your own Moroccan plants! Glad the effects of our Beldia bring nice memories from old times.

It is a soft landrace compared with modern hybrids, but I am very happy that you appreciate its qualities, and that you are already starting to enjoy this year's harvest!

rcco

Veteran
Hi,

does anyone know why it is impossible to watch the first pictures of the topic, Dubi’s pictures, linked above his first posts. I tried with Safari and Google Chrome and it is impossible to see the pictures. With safari it creates a bug with the page. With chrome it is said that maybe the link with files is cut.

it is the same with all other Ace’s strains topics. Soooo frustrating to not be able to see the pics!

thank you

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Elf777, in my opinion Lebanese and Moroccan landraces are distant related, being Moroccan strains most probably descendant of Lebanese genetics. Both are sativa+rudelaris hashplant populations both rich in THC and CBD, but Lebanese are better yielding, and produce more and better terpenes and cannabinoids than pure Moroccans. On the other hand, Moroccans are the fastest flowering of the 2. Hope it helps.

Hi rcco, i think it has something to do with the forum 'upgrade'. You can always find the pictures in the strain descriptions on our website.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Ole! Theorganicguy so nice to know! :) i'm very curious to learn how Beldia will perform up there in a Northern latitude and colder climate. I'm sure you too hehehehee

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I like your thinking Theorganicguy Moroccan x PCK is not something i've tried yet but i think it can work very well (y)
I think is a good idea to transplant her soon to maximize its growth, size and final yield.

Perdido

Hi @dubi
I planted the ACE Mix (Standard) from this year and had a very early flowering male amongst them. It started flowering Mid May, 5 weeks after sprouting. Two months later most of the other are showing their sexes, but I seem to have only the one very early flowering variety.
I believe Bedia Kif is the earliest you have at ACE, so my guess would have been it is Moroccan.
What's your guess?

Attachments

• ACE Mix Male 20220616 (small).jpg
    ACE Mix Male 20220616 (small).jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 127

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad to see your Beldia already flowering @Theorganicguy :) here Beldia is just a couple of weeks to finish, yours should finish approx in mid Sept.

@Perdido doesn't looks like Beldia, leaf is too broad, other strains can also produce early flowering males, send us an email with better pics and we will check it out.