What's new

MOONSHINE HAZE Rare Dankness.

handwerker

more words: maybe think about how you use the internet.your thread kinda makes me angry. this is a forum not a search engine. when you google moonshine haze you get 1.800.000 results but sure we were all waiting for your expansive thread. let others do the "work":
it won the 2011 high times cup, it has a 4.3 leafly rating with 4k favorited, its available in a lot of medicinal dispensaries, an all time favourite from a well respected breeder

depends on the phenotype and what you are in need

Katrak

more words: maybe think about how you use the internet.your thread kinda makes me angry. this is a forum not a search engine. when you google moonshine haze you get 1.800.000 results but sure we were all waiting for your expansive thread. let others do the "work":
it won the 2011 high times cup, it has a 4.3 leafly rating with 4k favorited, its available in a lot of medicinal dispensaries, an all time favourite from a well respected breeder

thanks....not every one went to school and they could be learning on the job as for getting angry about The way i use the internet get a grip WHO THE F..K

ARE YOU THE ICMAG POLICE..

Last edited by a moderator:

Katrak

BULLY

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
I think @CannaT grew it and said it was good.

He has grown many Haze hybrids so his opinion is worth something. Still just one guy's opinion of course.
Yes I grew it,its was at that time when it was relised.
There was few O.Haze phenos (dr greenspon like)
Large yilding Nevilles Haze phenos one was my favourite with pineapple scent to it was very strong psydelic high.
And there were few Core cut like phenos.
Overall very good Haze hybrid.