What's new

Montreal 4/20 Party?

Anyone have any knowledge about an IC 4/20 party in Montreal? In previous years, OG folk did their own. But with folks scattered.....

Thanks,
IBGoing

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Isnt it always up on Mont Royale park? [ used to be by the big cross back in the no-no days.]

I don't know, never been, this is (was?) going to be my first year. Hoping to have a heads up before hand, sure hate to walk that mountain carrying my "ICOG" sign.

IBakeGood

G

we had the quebec cannabis cup---that was fixed result beyond the high time cup...but the party and peoples where very cool

you had to like pseudo m-39 too...the best smoke was the one exchanged by small grower in friendly discussion .

for the rest of what happen in mtl i dont smoke in public place...i flea those place like hell !

Montreal is full of a-1 buds everywhere even the small dealer have good frosted nugget. might be not flushed....

even if a cup

Verite

Veteran
Yeah, I kinda doubt peeps would party on the mont of money. Mcgill U isnt that far from there though. All I remember was there was lots of parks throughout the city and pretty much all of them were places for kids to party once the sun went down. But this was back in '79 so Im not sure how much has changed since then.

Verite said:
But this was back in '79 so Im not sure how much has changed since then.

Congratulations on the memory, you must take vitamins!

It's my understanding things have changed. Do a search on "montreal tam tam" for the macro view.

Smaller, followups from last year's OG get together talked about 10-15 people getting together, having dinner and hanging out. I hoped it would be repeated this year.

Verite

Veteran
Yeah we were either getting buzzed at one of the west end parks [ Near Westmount HS ] or hangin at the Bonaventure mall as I was too young to get into any bars.

Latest posts

Latest posts