What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mob Boss SoG checking in

HanSolo

Harvest Time

Harvest Time

it's been 77 days. getting ready to harvest. been flushing them for the past week or so. here are some pics:

here is the tray:

lil nug:

some other nug/cola shots:

here is the tray progression, starting at 35 days every two weeks until 77 days:

here is the lil nug from 35 to 77 days:

some nugs from 35 to 77 days:

i'll post some shots of the nugs once they've been trimmed, hanged, and dried/cured for a bit.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Jesus man! That is some fire!

picture.php

HanSolo

thanks and thank you Savage Steele. GH is the best. that nug should yield a few grams, too. they are really dense and easy trim, the calyxes are huge so there is very little leaf compared to the amount of bud.

S

seedee

Man Oh Man

Man Oh Man

That is some kinda lovely. nice and healthy through the end huhn. Sweet . Dont cut yourself on all that glass. Shiny.

woolybear

Veteran
Great photos, especially of the weight-packing lil' bud!

I'm going to have to trash my sour diesel plants soon and invest in rock-hard nugget producing plants. Not a fan of the airy buds!

Looks good man, thanks for sharing!

G

guest3854

Good LORD good LORD.... got me fiending fer some Mob Boss. Nice fuggin work Solo.......
You been with tha GrindHouse fer some time and look dedicated, fly our Black Flag bru. You can pull it from tha Flag thread; put it into yer text sig, not yer pic sig, fer larger display.

Thanks fer sharing S,
Steele

Hack

Hats off to the Mobboss

Hats off to the Mobboss

Purchased a clone in colorado from a elite specimen of Mobboss that tested between 27-29 percent four different times.

I grew it out and flowered five small cuts on a flood and drain system.

This will destroy even the most seasoned smoker and could be one of the top five mothers in the whole colorado medical scene.

I want to grow this out in deep water buckets and was wondering what it could yield if vegged to three feet?

this is defenitley a keeper and i would part with my dog before I let this mother go.

Peace.

Tierra Rojo

Purchased a clone in colorado from a elite specimen of Mobboss that tested between 27-29 percent four different times.

I grew it out and flowered five small cuts on a flood and drain system.

This will destroy even the most seasoned smoker and could be one of the top five mothers in the whole colorado medical scene.

I want to grow this out in deep water buckets and was wondering what it could yield if vegged to three feet?

this is defenitley a keeper and i would part with my dog before I let this mother go.

Peace.
You're welcome Hack. She is the one to have.

Sh is a yielder as well.

Hack

fantastic work you are doing TR and great write up in the last HT on Colorado Breeders.

gonna try a rdwc run with lots of air to the buckets and grow em big, keep the canfans runnin 24/7.

seen lots of Colorado Gear and this one will go toe to toe with anybody in town.

Hack.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:yoinks: Damn that Mob Boss looks off the fracking hook :yoinks:
Incredible job Han Solo :good: your garden just makes me want some Mob Boss even more ;) :D stunning work :tiphat:

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
fantastic work you are doing TR and great write up in the last HT on Colorado Breeders.

gonna try a rdwc run with lots of air to the buckets and grow em big, keep the canfans runnin 24/7.

seen lots of Colorado Gear and this one will go toe to toe with anybody in town.

Hack.
All good to know thank you

G

guest3854

Hack, stoked yer diggin tha Mob Boss. TR's specimen is no doubt a top selection, whether in Colorado, California er anywhere else fer that matter.... Regarding RDWC, check out Poopy's last Prophet grow, dude fuggin' kills it.....

Steele

HanSolo

nine days drying

nine days drying

been drying for 9 days. it's dry enough to smoke but i like to hang for at least another week, until the stems snap and the bud crumbles properly, then i seal it in mason jars:

hanging to dry:
picture.php

these two nugs are 1.2 and 1.3 grams
picture.php

cola nug:
picture.php

close up:
picture.php

i'd put mob boss up against anything there is nothing like it around here. i save all my trim and make bubble hash. i use two five gallon buckets and filterbags from this site:

http://www.filterbag.com/Filter-Bags/KIT-MESH-5GP-p125.html

a set of bags is about $70. i only use a couple of them. the microns aren't ideal (35, 55, 100) but they work well enough. i can post picks of it when i'm done.

i'm probably going to let this next batch go twelve weeks for a real couch lock and compare yield.

Hack

fire on the mountain, lightin in the air, there is gold in them hills and its waitin for me there!

Nice work.

Hack

Got 8 nice cuts off Of tr's Mobboss clone. Gonna throw em in with my run coming up they are just startin to pop in the aero cloner. Gonna runnem under 1,000's and veg to about 2.5 to 3 feet.
Gotta get a camera and post some progress reports.
I am anxious to see how they perform in dwc and what kind of yields they will throw in a large plant setup. Peace.

Hack

Mobboss in third week of flower in DWC

Mobboss in third week of flower in DWC

After getting through the transition period in DWC Mobboss only stretched 8-10 inches and maybe two foot tall. I am now wondering if I got the Chem Dawg pheno of Mobboss? TR yer the man do you know which pheno I got from you? What are the differences between the chemd pheno and the tang tang pheno of mobboss?
what pheno is that in the bangin it out in the nets pictures?
Those colas look huge on those.

Latest posts

Latest posts