What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MMJ Clones in WA

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Quite a few places selling clones in the Seattle area. Cloners Market in Seattle and a bunch of others. Any of them have legit OG Kush clones? If I was in Cali it would be easy, not so easy here in WA.

Bleeep

Quite a few places selling clones in the Seattle area. Cloners Market in Seattle and a bunch of others. Any of them have legit OG Kush clones? If I was in Cali it would be easy, not so easy here in WA.

Tough to say. I'm quite familiar with the folks over at the cloners market. Still, I'd prefer to order some seeds off attitude, from a reputable seed company. Seattle (most of Washington), as you mentioned, only has so many establishments dedicated to selling clones. You'll find tons at the farmers markets, and at a few collectives, but the strains and availability are constantly changing. Furthermore, you might also notice that quite a few collectives will be selling less than healthy plants. As a general rule, the only clones I accept are usually from gardens I've visited.

therevverend

Veteran
I got OG Kush/Silver Haze from Cloners Market. It was awesome. I b.s.'d with the guy and he started pulling out his A list strains. Cost a bit more but was worth it. Got a nice Cherry Pie smells amazing.
Buyer beware be sure to inspect the plant make sure it's actually rooted. He was trying to pass off a couple that were barely rooted. I talked him down a few bucks because, well that's a rip off.
They were good as far as thrips and aphids, once again buyer beware. Inspect the plant when you're buying it quarantine it for a couple weeks. They spray the hell out of all their stuff so it is fairly safe.

NW Wheeze

If you are ever on the peninsula, the cannabis farmers market in Gorst is pretty good. There are usually a few growers selling clones. There is an older hippy dude that has some bitchin' strains, he has seeds and clones. I am growing an AK-47/Harlequin cross of his right now, it is looking great so far.

Bleeep

If you are ever on the peninsula, the cannabis farmers market in Gorst is pretty good. There are usually a few growers selling clones. There is an older hippy dude that has some bitchin' strains, he has seeds and clones. I am growing an AK-47/Harlequin cross of his right now, it is looking great so far.

Although you'll find some of the best prices in Washington at the farmers market in gorst, you sometimes sacrifice quality. Sure they have Olympia Mike who just won 1st and 3rd at the 2014 Cannabis Cup, as well as a few other reputable names (e.g. Humanity, Mr. Nice Washington, etc.), but the vast majority there are peddling shake and badly cured "medicine" (that's a stretch). Out of the 10 or so Farmer's markets that I visit (quite frequently, was at gorst this morning!) in Western Washington, gorst has by far the lowest quality on average, with some really low prices ($25 1/8th is the average). Lastly, to NW Wheeze, be careful when getting clones from that individual at gorst. If it's the guy at the end of the tables, near the concession stand counter, he has a less than stellar reputation amongst the other tables. In addition, I've chatted with him and glanced at his wares many a times and rarely are his dry flowers in quality condition (although next to some of the other tables, one could argue). Just a heads up! Then again if you've had success and are satisfied with your AK/ Harlequin clone, then that's really all that matters. Other than the gorst market, there's only a small handful of collectives in Kitsap that offer clones.

Grojak

If its beans you're after I need a test grower for a couple lines I'm going to be releasing…

The OG Kush is hard to come by I've been after a good OG Kush and just can't scrape her up and I tend not to have issues getting my hands on what I want. I work with mmj patients if you're valid and in need of any clones or anything I may be able to assist.

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey thanks guys I forgot about this thread lol.

OK I got 8 clones from Clonville Seattle, it's just off of Rainer by the lake. First 4 clones were XXX OG, Sour Diesel, GSC, and White Fire. Dipped them all 3 times in Avid.

The XXX OG is flowering right now, zero stretch and a slow grower. Paid 100 bucks and already threw out the cutting.

The SD, GSC, and White Fire were dudds, I threw them out about 10 days into flower. Not sure if they were chemically altered or what. Total garbage.

Next 4 I got were Snoops Dream, Star Dawg, Purple So cal master, and True OG. Dipped them twice in Avid, missed the third dunk. The Purple So cal master ended up having mites so I tossed it. The Snoops Dream is looking OK, not as vigorous as I thought it would be. The True OG I am considering tossing it, just no vigor.

The Star Dawg is awesome so far! I have gone through 13 cuttings just to find one that may be a keeper. Won't know until I flower her out. So I am looking for someone to make the trip to Cali for some legit genetics. Here is my list -

Dark Heart Nursery clones

Sour Diesel
Headband
SFV OG
Tahoe OG
Ghost OG
Chemdog 4
The White
Skywalker OG
Ken’s GDP
Platinum OG
Stardawg

http://darkheartnursery.com

Last edited:

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If its beans you're after I need a test grower for a couple lines I'm going to be releasing…

The OG Kush is hard to come by I've been after a good OG Kush and just can't scrape her up and I tend not to have issues getting my hands on what I want. I work with mmj patients if you're valid and in need of any clones or anything I may be able to assist.

Thanks Grojak, I have quite a few seeds that I made and have bought.
With a 15 plants limit I was hoping to get my hands on the elite clone only that anyone in Cali can easily find.

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I forgot to say I paid 100 bucks for the Snoops Dream and 100 for the XXX OG. $50 for the GSC, $20 each for the rest. What a waste of time, effort and money….
Except for the Star Dawg, it is looking awesome!

therevverend

Veteran
Jeez I don't mind paying a lot for cuts but they better be what they say they are. Too many people just buy whatever and believe whatever the owner tells him.
I found some Gorilla Glue #4 cuts for $15 from a guy called Thriving Gardens Cannabis Cuttings. He has some pretty purple strains Black Cherry Soda, Ace of Spades, purple Malawi. As far as I can tell no pests and they are what he says they are, fingers crossed.
He seems like a good guy, straight up about his stuff. And all his strains are $15-20 none of the $100 for top shelf crap.

Grojak

Man no need to go to Cali… what you're looking for is right here.

Hell I have the Chem 4 and GSC, know plenty with the Tahoe OG, Ghost is hard to come by but man no need to travel for elite genetics… its all right here. What is "elite" in Cali makes it here, but I know of some elite as good or better than any cuts in WA that ain't been hyped to hell.

$15-20 is what clones should be… Chem 4, $20 you dig?

Oh yea when you're out of Avid don't repurchase it, switch to Forbid 4… much safer plant wise, Avid can be found in plants 180days after application, flouramite also lasts past 180 days… Forbid and Eagle 20 do not last that long. FYI

Grojak

This Thriving Gardens place has shit for selection really, nothing jumps out, the AoS looks like the BCS pheno, if you're after the BCS pheno grow BCS, I've ran her 3 cycles now. Better off hooking up with a local grower.. Did you check out their THC profiles? Nothing higher than 16 and most much lower than that.

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man no need to go to Cali… what you're looking for is right here.

Hell I have the Chem 4 and GSC, know plenty with the Tahoe OG, Ghost is hard to come by but man no need to travel for elite genetics… its all right here. What is "elite" in Cali makes it here, but I know of some elite as good or better than any cuts in WA that ain't been hyped to hell.

$15-20 is what clones should be… Chem 4, $20 you dig?

Oh yea when you're out of Avid don't repurchase it, switch to Forbid 4… much safer plant wise, Avid can be found in plants 180days after application, flouramite also lasts past 180 days… Forbid and Eagle 20 do not last that long. FYI

Hey thanks Grojak, you found a nice Chem 4? A guy right in my neighborhood says he has a Tahoe (craighslist ad with picture) but he won't answer the phone lol. And a lot of people here in WA have a plant they grew from seed and not the clone only.

The reason I chose Avid was that forbid won't kill broad mites, so I was just being safe. Never seen a broad mite but I know they are real small.

therevverend

Veteran
Yeah all l I really had to have from Thriving was GG#4 and a good OG. For $15 it's worth giving it a shot. I got the GG#4 from a couple different guys to cover my ass in case one was fake. He may have the real thing it looks the same as the clone I got from the different source. I'll flower both plants myself and see if it's for real.
I get the feeling he harvests his plants too early he showed me pics of his purple Malawi, it's the real thing but he harvested a week or two too soon.
On a related note I've heard Analytical 360's testing scores are bogus. I've heard from a few different guys their THC%s shot up by 10% last summer. Looking at their tests, there is a hell of a lot of scores over 30%. And a ton over 25%. Check it out and tell me if you think I'm wrong. There's just no way so many strains can be that high. Thrivings guy said he switched to somewhere else when that happened.
I talked to a 502 guy he was saying the latest thing is packing resin powder into buds to increase the THC%. There's also places you can bribe.
I heard there's a medical guy who's been testing samples that were supposedly over 30%, calling out the falsies. If anyone knows who this guy is and what he finds out I'd like to know.
I also got a GSC forum cut from another guy I'll post how it goes.
Personally, I'm a seed guy I rarely keep a clone around for long. They are usually stunted or worse, infected with vermin. Out of a run of 10-20 seedlings I can find a healthy vigorous girl that's worth keeping around, as good as most of the "elites" I've seen.
But Grojak is right, Washington state has awesome indoor genetics without all the broad mite horror stories. Just have to find the right grower. Our strains don't get as much hype. And guys are a lot tighter up here, it's only opened up the last five years.

Grojak

Yeah all l I really had to have from Thriving was GG#4 and a good OG. For $15 it's worth giving it a shot. I got the GG#4 from a couple different guys to cover my ass in case one was fake. He may have the real thing it looks the same as the clone I got from the different source. I'll flower both plants myself and see if it's for real.
I get the feeling he harvests his plants too early he showed me pics of his purple Malawi, it's the real thing but he harvested a week or two too soon.
On a related note I've heard Analytical 360's testing scores are bogus. I've heard from a few different guys their THC%s shot up by 10% last summer. Looking at their tests, there is a hell of a lot of scores over 30%. And a ton over 25%. Check it out and tell me if you think I'm wrong. There's just no way so many strains can be that high. Thrivings guy said he switched to somewhere else when that happened.
I talked to a 502 guy he was saying the latest thing is packing resin powder into buds to increase the THC%. There's also places you can bribe.
I heard there's a medical guy who's been testing samples that were supposedly over 30%, calling out the falsies. If anyone knows who this guy is and what he finds out I'd like to know.
I also got a GSC forum cut from another guy I'll post how it goes.
Personally, I'm a seed guy I rarely keep a clone around for long. They are usually stunted or worse, infected with vermin. Out of a run of 10-20 seedlings I can find a healthy vigorous girl that's worth keeping around, as good as most of the "elites" I've seen.
But Grojak is right, Washington state has awesome indoor genetics without all the broad mite horror stories. Just have to find the right grower. Our strains don't get as much hype. And guys are a lot tighter up here, it's only opened up the last five years.

No you're right and its not just A360, loompa posted some 35% results from a lab down south it has really fucked up my view on testing. It would be one thing if 1 or 2 strains hit 30% I'd have a hard time believing it but I could probably accept it, but I can't explain how a plant I grew 2 years ago (grape ape) that tested 16% magically gained 10% THC. Why are you and I the only ones talking about this, follow the money!! I'm ready to have this argument about THC with some hipster 'Old Toby' smoking douche any day now.

Forbid does infact kill BM, I know several people who have rid their gardens using it, myself included.

Grojak

yea I always liked the AoS BCS phenos… but man I like the BCS I run more gave up on Plushberry and AoS when I got the BCS.

Shooters

I would grow your beans but I just popped 5 new ones to fill out my 15, that will keep me busy till the ones flowering are done. I love to grow from seeds too.

woolybear

Veteran
i'd like to find a legit og kush clone in this state. i would have a hard time trusting a farmers market to have real og kush with the lemon pinesol og flavor i've heard about!

SoaringHi

i'd like to find a legit og kush clone in this state. i would have a hard time trusting a farmers market to have real og kush with the lemon pinesol og flavor i've heard about!
Sadly Western Washington seems to have some agreement with TGA seeds, we can only offer cuts that were grown from the TGA catalog! At least that seems to be the scene at most collectives I have stopped in and looked at. :moon: