What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

(MMA/BJJ) Wanna name a strain after Eddie Bravo

M

Mtn Dew

What do u think the parents should be for such a badass of jiujitsu, musical artist and activist for marijuana ?

Same Eddie who owns 10th planet jiujitsu , beat Royler Gracie in BJJ Abu Dhabi as a brown belt when no one had ever even scored a point on Royler

Same Eddie whos always battled with joe rogan side by side for marijuana and its use . Eddie always talks about how Marijuana changed his mindset and how he looked at BJJ . How MJ has allowed him to think faster more clear on a different level durring a match

This guy deserves to have a strain in his honor. Those who listen to Joe Rogans podcast know what im talking about

Google: smoke serpent ft Eddie bravo .Bad ass jam

Alot of people are going to be like who the fuck is that ? Ive never herd of Eddie Bravo but those in here who do/love MMA and love Jiujitsu will probably chime right in . Maybe im wrong ??

Still going to do it anyway :p Hell hes Joes right hand man why not ? Joe has his own strain .Eddie is also Joes BJJ instructor.Who Joe is a BJJ blackbelt under

Those wondering I eat sleep and breath : Family , Jiujitsu ,Cannabis Cultivation ,Drag Racing

I think it would need to be a combining of genetics that increase creativity, energy without dulling the senses or slowing the brain.

M

Mtn Dew

I think it would need to be a combining of genetics that increase creativity, energy without dulling the senses or slowing the brain.

I agree i was thinking maybe vortex x or TGA for the mom x maybe a good haze like SSH or a indica like Dynamite

Treats

Eddies is a beast at jits but hes a fucking tool

As a lover of all things Rogan I cant stand the podcasts hes on. All he does is talk about chemtrails, get over it like. As for his music, come on man, your better than that. Its shit.

Def a sativa anyway. But he does love the Kush. Him and Joey Diaz be ripping it up. So gotta be a cross I think

OG x g13.....Nothing too complex