What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mixing it up. 🇨🇴 Corinto Diesel and CPR 🔴. Anybody else mix up their weed in a joint or bowl?

Lugo

Veteran
Well I try to keep it lively by mixing up different herbs in my smoke, adding kief or oil. Even mixing with other natural herbs and/or different papers.

I love to start the day with pure 🇨🇴 Colombian 🔴 and gradually mix in whatever 'Indica' hybrid I have in the afternoon; usually Corinto D which is quite plentiful, and end the day with a straight up joint of a heavy Indica variety to go to be bed.

Sometimes (like today) I do the exact opposite. Keeps my endocannabinoid system calibrated 🤣♾️⚖️

Attachments

• 20230406_222604~2.jpg
    20230406_222604~2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 40

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Damn friend, you got me reminiscing. Those photos look so cool and I wished I was smoking that blend with you. Back in the late 70s High Times magazine had an article called "Custom Blending Weeds". It was a big deal back then and people took pride in their blends. If you mix green with gold the weed looked awesome and most of the time one or the other or both would kick your ass. I love it and still do mix my weed from time to time. Thanks for sharing this one Lugo!