What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mixed Up Seeds!

Green Squall

Germinating a bunch of different strains so I had them all in labeled cups and when I was swooshing one around, it jumped into another cup.

So I have Double Afghani and Sweet Tooth mixed up. Think it will be hard to tell whats what when they start growing? I assume the Afghani will have certain tell tale features but I'm not an expert.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
You should be able to tell them apart. Sweet tooth smells well, sweet, fairly on. Guessing that dub affine will have more of a funk to her.

It happens to all of us, that mystery seed lol

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Haha! mystery seeds..

Haha! mystery seeds..

A friend of my son gave me a half a dozen seeds before he went back to Australia :party: WTF - I labeled them "unknown seeds"

I will probably throw then outside

Green Squall

You should be able to tell them apart. Sweet tooth smells well, sweet, fairly on. Guessing that dub affine will have more of a funk to her.

It happens to all of us, that mystery seed lol

Yup and I thought the affie might be more squat looking? Sweet tooth has Hawaiian and Nepalese genetics so it should be taller.

This isn't a big deal just one of those things that annoy the hell out of me.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet tooth I had was a squat WLD.

I grew a bag of mixed seeds this year.
Accidentally pollinated GG#4 w Blueberry & Orange Glue.

Hope ya get it figured out.

seeded

Depending on how pure they are you should be able to tell within a week or two from sprouting them but at worst you'll know early in flower as there's no mistaking that affie smell.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

if they both went male you'd
have nothing to worry 'bout :shucks:

'course if they went 1m/1f you wouldn't
have any way to compare the two either :dunno:

like sticking a loaded blunt to your own temple,
genetic roulette :)

Green Squall

LOL. Afghani on the left and Sweet Tooth on the right.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts