What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mississippi? WTF???

armedoldhippy

Veteran
color me amazed. one of the three states i figured would be the last in the nation (besides Tennessee) to liberalize their cannabis laws has passed a medical cannabis law, & their GOP governor signed it without whining. they have a list of 26 qualifying conditions, with some wiggle room for doctors. kids who qualify can have school nurses administer it at school, & the law bars discrimination/punishing folks who have jobs. patients are allowed up to three ounces a month. fuck, i don't smoke near that much. don't think smoking is allowed however. pills, tinctures, vaping all okay though. give them a couple of years to realize the whole world didn't collapse in flames, and it will be expanded/liberalized. yet another chink in the armor...

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
This new law seems very compassionate, 3oz/mo, bars discrimination/punishing folks who have jobs, and kids can get it in school.

This also means that things will loosen up for recreational MJ. :good:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
This also means that things will loosen up for recreational MJ. :good:

i'm doing my best to not point that part out, lol. that is exactly why many of the anti-medical crowd don't WANT medical. they are terrified that when the voters discover that pot is not "devil weed", that they'll okay recreational. and so far, they have been proven right. educated people make better decisions in the voting booth, and damn near everywhere else as well.

Latest posts

Latest posts