What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Minor issue

DJwikidDnB

So i got this chem scout a few weeks ago and i was told that it was a female. I planted it in the ground and a few days ago i noticed it started to grow some cahones. My issue is this: it planted really close to a bunch of females that im harvesting this week. Should i instead just harvest all four females that are beautifully budded now. 2 are finished and the other 2 really could use a week or more. What should i do?

picture.php

yardgrazer

I'd probably spray down the male plant with some water (to cut down on the chance of accidentally spraying pollen), and then rip it out.

DJwikidDnB

We are gonna do a little experiment with these lemon jgr cookies that werent doing well in my tent. We are going to attempt cross pollination for the hell of it. Not like we dont have more seeds and the LJC are basically test plants that i really dont care for.

Latest posts

Latest posts