What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Minnesota Legalizes Cannabis-The Opposition to the Bill is Unintentionally Hilarious

moose eater

Was your old aunty a Quaker? Because I believe Nixon was.
No idea. Been thinking since I posted, and I believe it was my mother's great aunt.

The fact that Nixon was supposedly a Quaker indicates just how far from the fold he'd wandered.

No devout Quakers I know would acknowledge any association with him, other than for compassion's sake..

Backslid would be an understatement and a half.

Paranoid warmonger from the start, thin-skinned narcissist, responsible for amplifying the War On (Some) Drugs to get to Abby Hoffman and Co., and so much more.

I know some Quakers here, and they share nothing with him re. ethics.

I was told his birthing took place in Florida, where, mildly ironically, back during our organized opposition to the USA PA, the group 'Quakers for Peace' (somewhat redundant, by my understanding) was deemed a Nat'l Security Threat, according to illegally operating UC DoD folks, as a result of the group successfully getting military recruiters booted from high schools in Fla., thus interrupting the flow of cannon fodder for the GW-sponsored wars in the ME..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts