What's new

Minnesota legal

OleReynard

As of August 1.
No more than 8 plants per household with no more than 4 flowering at the same time.
Possession limit 2 lbs at home
2z's walking the streets
Shit at one time that would've got me over 10 years in the houscow.

Nannymouse

Wonder how long it will take for the dakotas to realize how much tax money is going out of state.

Yay for Minnesota! Good state. I call it the 'old country', cuz so many of our parents/gparents came from there. Most of my more 'immediate' family was born there.

I'm legal medical, but working for attaining the recreation side, too. With the larger population being on the side nearest Minnesota, the outflow of tax money, just might open some eyes and make it easier.

OleReynard

Illinois made some astronomical numbers because of IA and Indiana.
Wonder who's pocket that ended up in, most corrupt fuckin state ever.
New york/New Jersey has nothing over this shithole.
Lived there 50 odd years, went legal after I left, go figure.

OleReynard

Wonder how long it will take for the dakotas to realize how much tax money is going out of state.

Yay for Minnesota! Good state. I call it the 'old country', cuz so many of our parents/gparents came from there. Most of my more 'immediate' family was born there.

I'm legal medical, but working for attaining the recreation side, too. With the larger population being on the side nearest Minnesota, the outflow of tax money, just might open some eyes and make it easier.
Ah I love it here, I'm right in the center of the lake region. I'm 10 minutes from 15 lakes besides the one I live on.
Moved out of Illinois and built a cabin.

Love the true 4 seasons, love the snow.

Sweatloaf

The MN law is a good start but I hope they improve upon it. It's "clunky" in relation to the grow your own. 8 plant max with only 4 flowering and a max of 2 pounds.

• What about Autoflowers? They start to flower during their short veg stage LONG before they're even close to harvest. So...Minnesotans can only grow a total of 4 autoflowers at once?
  • 2 pound limit. The anti-cannabis people flipped about this ("Who needs 2 pounds?"). Originally the bill was written I believe in the state senate to allow for a 5 pound limit but it was reduced to the 2 pounds. A single plant grown outdoors, especially in a greenhouse can yield over that 2 pound limit. So...is the law 2 pounds wet which will dry down significantly less than the original 2 pound weight or 2 pounds dry? Who knows.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts