What's new

Mike Tyson VS. Jake Paul

mr.brunch

Veteran
yeah unfortunately this probably wont be a good fight. i have no doubt mike could clean his clock. Hes fuaght too many legends and who the hell is this kid anyway? its starting to remind me of that newer Rocky movie where he had to fight the kid.not rocky 5. i think its just rocky. still looking forward to this
That one was called Rocky Balboa, sly said he made it because he thought the fifth movie was terrible.
I think the other guy in that was a real boxer though 🤣

RobFromTX

"He’s going to knock me out? Anderson Silva. He couldn’t even knock out the little guys, how’s he going to knock me out?" Tyson said, while previously bringing up Paul's fight with Nate Diaz as well

"He never knocked out a real man, come on. He didn’t knock out Tommy Fury. I’m going to f--- Jake up." 😜

GainesvilleGreen

"He’s going to knock me out? Anderson Silva. He couldn’t even knock out the little guys, how’s he going to knock me out?" Tyson said, while previously bringing up Paul's fight with Nate Diaz as well

"He never knocked out a real man, come on. He didn’t knock out Tommy Fury. I’m going to f--- Jake up." 😜
Jake going to shit himself when Tyson enters the ring. Kid has no chance against Tyson power.

Latest posts

Latest posts