What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Midnight Madness, Love Cheese, Atlantic Diesel, Super Lemon Haze

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
WG ,time to jar up that SLH have u tested her out yet ? looks vey tasty .Bud

Once or twice... maybe more. Shes jarred and stashed away. I kept some out to taste and it changes everyday.

So a smoke report is some time away. An LC report is coming tomorrow.

D! Whats up? Better late than never. Besides, youre just in time to light up.

Dude, those are macros! No shit, its my super awesome $40 checkout line Vivitar. Total crap. And thankfully there aint no hay. Smelling better everyday. Not very potent though. MM is the champ there. I cant wait to see what comes in the mix. :D

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Love Cheese Revisited

Love Cheese Revisited

A short trip down memory lane.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

An easy plant to grow with long, thin branches everywhere. Only slightly nute and ph sensitive in flower. Tops really well. Buds are deceptively dense and much frostier than in the pics.

Sorry guys. Gotta come back in the am. Its impossible to do a 'live' smoke report when youre gettin constantly disturbed.

Last edited:

Penguin59

Beautiful progressive shots of that LC mang! I too am a fan of those sharp and thin leaves. Hurry up with that smoke report buddy.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
And here it is. Sorry its not better, but I got disturbed through the whole thing... again.

The only time I can say that there is a cheese in her is when shes 1st broken up. Otherwise, shes slightly sweet with a dr bronners scent - not the soapiness but the overall odor.

A small bud breaks into big pile.

Sniffing the joint gives off a minty, anise sort of smell.

Its smooth smoke with a sensation of spiciness w/o a spicy flavor. Lightly sweet, tiny bit of maybe vanilla. Still like RC Cola - esp. the aftertaste.

It takes a few minutes for the pleasant high to set in.

Good daytime smoke, but not for those with a high tolerance.

All in all, I would not recommend this strain. I will grow it a 2nd time before a final decision however.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Midnight Madness Revisited

Midnight Madness Revisited

A look back.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Extremely easy to grow. Very minimal branching, leading to thick heavy colas and very little larf. Would be an excellent plant for a SOG. Buds are dense, very frosty and breaks up into more and more as the cure progresses.

In the jar, she smells very lemony sweet with an earth-kush underpinning. Break her up and the stink comes. Lemon scents take a backseat to a strong cleaner-kush odor.

Very smooth smoke. The flavor is super rich, industrialized kush lemon with some rind.

It gives me a very deep lethargic stone. Fantastic for insomnia. Theres no kicking back and watching a movie after a spliff of this. If Im anything that resembles being reclined, Im out... cold... for hours.

Excellent beddy-by time smoke. Its so easy to drift down into comfortable thoughts and float away 'til morning.

Cant wait to try it out on severe pain - sort of.

I highly recommend this strain for sleeplessness and overall power. And if that dankity-dank, rich, tongue-greasing flavor is what youre after, she definitely delivers.

Will I grow it again? Thats a straight 'Hell Ya!' Had 2 original clones and gave them away after getting 4 new clones to hold.

Buddler

Veteran
Hi WG ,whats up next ? Maybe get rid of that shade and go vert .What ever you decide include some pics . Bud

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Hey Bud. I have been thinking vert lately. Not sure it would be worth it with only a 400. And Id keep the reflector on because I only have 3 walls to grow on. The 4th 'wall' is open to the rest of the pantry.

Right now, Im running test beens for HOL and I have 2 more sets of tester beans coming soon from somewhere else.

Not too many posts left to make here. SLH smoke report and a couple of follow ups then... fini.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seems like your setup needs to have that 4th wall missing to help with access, the hardware, and generally how you do it.

What can you say for the SLH for now? One guy smashed it the other day saying it has little potency and just flavor. true? Still want it ^_^

Heading over to the blue dream houze of love

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Seems like your setup needs to have that 4th wall missing to help with access, the hardware, and generally how you do it.

What can you say for the SLH for now? One guy smashed it the other day saying it has little potency and just flavor. true? Still want it ^_^

Heading over to the blue dream houze of love

Whats up, Bro? Gettin all your ducks in a row? dotting your 'i's and crossing your 't's? How far out do you think you are on your next run?

The pantry is over the 1st floor front entrance and stairway to my apartment. About 1/2 of it is on a step-up that creates headroom for the stairs. Thats where my shit is. It measures 3'6" x 3'8" - a pretty big footprint for a 400 w.

Maybe when I get my pruning skills up, I can enclose it with a set of bi-fold doors. But then Id have to run my exhaust full-time... and that equals higher bills. The sophistication, or lack thereof, of my entire grow is solely based on a strict $100/month whole-house electric bill.

SLH - What can I say? Very high on flavor and scents the room with floral patchouli. But, so far, not very potent. LC is more potent than this - and thats really not saying too much. However, I believe she'll improve with age. Only time will tell.

In the SLH x MM, Im figuring that Ill look for a extra lemony MM at this point. There again, I can only wait and see.

Make sure you drop me a line when you get started again in case I miss it.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Probably one month till my next run. Getting new upgrades in the home so tons of randoms here and everything is packed away.

I think i'll pursue SLH so that I can cross her and have fun :)

I'll be sure to holler!

Enjoy the smoke buddy

:smoweed:

-LC

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Super Lemon Haze Revisited

Super Lemon Haze Revisited

They grow up so fast... dont they?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Another plant thats relatively easy to grow, just have to watch ph and reduce nutes (esp. N) in flower. Very stretchy - I think I could have topped the last time at the flip.

Its taking a long time for the potency to come around. Now when I puff some, I get dreamy-eyed but not tired. Seems theres some hazy in there after all. There isnt any of the soaring type high some might expect from a sativa.

The flavor is complex. Citrus tones of lemon and orange, floral notes with some sweet wood sap. The smoke when re-entering the room still smells of floral patchouli. It smells more like incense than pot.

She does taste really really good mixed in a j with MM

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
I dont imagine that Ive got more than a couple or 3 posts left to make about this grow, so I wanted to leave you all 1 last pic.

picture.php

Im not sure of the final count but it goes something like this:
30-some-odd Love Cheese x Midnight Madness
40ish MM F2
170+ Super Lemon Haze x MM

So... I want to thank all of you for watching the grow, giving advice and support, good vibes, etc. Its really the interaction with all you other growers that makes documenting truly enjoyable. I know, for myself, often the best part of any thread is the comraderie and back-and-forth banter.

Thank you, everyone!

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well done wild, looking forward to hearing fhow those crosses turn out for you!

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Thanks Festi. Im pretty stoked about the f2s. I havent got many but Im hoping to get a taste of the Madness/Sadness and to see what the male passes on. He was stinky in veg and would have been a monster-sized plant.

The SLH x MM should make some really interesting f2s in the future.

The only 1 Im not sure about is LC x MM. Luckily, I have all my tops put away for a longer cure so Ill get a better handle on the LC.

MM will be hanging around - even thinking about tossing 1 in with BDII. I want to grow LC and SLH 1 more time to see if I want to hold on to them. Im 99% sure that will be that for LC.

Ill keep you in the loop. After all, I wouldnt have these seeds without yours.

J

Javadog

Excellent work.

Your results are a good goal for someone getting going.

Take care,

JD

Penguin59

170+ Super Lemon Haze x MM

Holy fucking shit man! Those are some precious beans you have made there.

Btw, I appreciated you giving us a 5 shot progressive recap of each of these girls. You make it easy for us to compare buds as they were all taken with the same backdrop.

Thanks for sharing! :tiphat:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
I meant to take the final dried budshots on the same jar too, but I goofed it.

SLH is a whore. :D She sucked in every spare grain of pollen in the room.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bravo!

Bravo!

:headbange:

The photo shoots for each plant are spectacular and a great idea. A refreshing change and nice window into the plants.

:canabis: Glad that smoke is getting better. You the think the seeds might have distracted her from making THC?

:respect:

Those beans! GOOOD LAWRD! I would be more proud of those beans, woah!!! you got some cool crosses ahead of you!

Whens the next run :muahaha:

and be sure to post a new thread link.

:smoweed:

-Lyryc

Latest posts

Latest posts