What's new

[micro grow show] White Skunk!

BagseedSamurai

Well, actually..

2 white skunk (seed: aug,2,11)
1 Mists of Destruction
3 Random Bagseed

Pics on thier way when im not so lazy.

The MOD is having some trouble coming up and shedding seed cask. Im giving it some time.

BagseedSamurai

update!

update!

:wave:
Pics!

overview of the entire thing right now.

Plants on right were bagseed given to my girlfriend. They sucked when i got them. Not looking good yet, but im working on it. :confused:

The biggest of the bagseed.

NOW TO THE SKUNK!

This one is the tallest. Purple stem. I assure you, yellowing looks worse in this pic.

These are the stocky pheno i came across the last time around. I really hope shes a girl! If not, ill use the male for sperm.

Ive also got two MOD (Mist x NL i think) in the works. Heres one baby popping up. Her sister showed up today, about four days after this one showed tap. Theyre really slow.

So what do y'all think? :chin:

Last edited:
G

Looks good Bagseed. If your going till harvest with fluros you need to pack some more watts in there. At least 300. Pm me if you have any questions.

Hope this helps,
Seed

bagseedsamurai nice pics and plants man, are you gnna be doing any training or pruning later on ? i wanna see some of them big cfls put to use ^^

BagseedSamurai

First. Some pics of what I was smoking on last night. A friend said it was called "plane wreck" (Afghani x Train Wreck)

:joint:

Heres the fruity bagseed, a little older. A little wiser. And surrounded by older adopted siblings.

My Single MoD seedling!

Now onto the stars of this show. And my, how theyve grown! They smell like thier seed vendor suggests. A bitter, rotten citrus smell. I cant wait for the smoke!

This one..I was trying to show how dense the internodes are..

Eep. It seems im missing some pics I uploaded. Oh well. There you go for now :)

:confused:

Last edited:
J

Jam Master Jaco

BagseedSamurai said:
First. Some pics of what I was smoking on last night. A friend said it was called "plane wreck" (Afghani x Train Wreck)

Bahahahaha :bigeye:

You scored big on the MOD seed, I've heard nothing but good about that strain. Nice grow too, let's see how this turns out. :lurk:

BagseedSamurai

With the MoD, I gave all but two to a friend. (since they were freebies). Only have room for 1 sativa, so i figure ill give it a shot mixed in with my other babes.

I grew 2 mod plants outdoor this season but they were discovered so they were burned. One was about 2 1/2 feet tall and the other was about half its size.