What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Micro dead sugar leaves.. what to do???!!!

Tomatoesonly

I mis-timed/(first grow in a long time) the nutrient schedule, so I ended up with many plants senescing early and then by the time harvest came around, alot of the micro sugar leaves had been cannibalized, and now they are imbedded in the bud and very hard if not impossible to remove.
What have you done? Just remove them all? Leave them there and trim as usual? Only use those type of buds for edibles?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
There's not much you can do when they are dense. The less you handle the weed the better it would be so I would just wait and pick them off right before you smoke or vape them. You could take a pair of tweezers and pick them out but I don't think it's worth it. Thanks for posting.

Latest posts

Latest posts