What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Micro cab help

bucketbrah

mystic-river-3.jpg

I want to copycat this but with a total dimension of 1’x1’x2’. I would remove the clone chamber up top, and put my 80mm scrubber there with the mini ext cord and wiring. Remove the top and bottom areas this cab has.

I would use screw in domeless led bulbs, 8w for veg, 30w for flower. The goal is to make the mum plant grow as slow as possible, and drink the smallest amount of water for ease. Pull a clone every 2 weeks and shoot it straight to flower. I only need 1/4 every 2 weeks..

bucketbrah

so whats the problem?

How to assemble it as easy as possible. Suggestions on mounting the passive intake, and is airflow even needed in the mother chamber if I’m running only 8w led 6500k bulb? I could also skip moms and just do it from clones, pulling a new clone off the 2 week flower plants , in a 2 week rotation.

Is it easier to lightproof one door vs 2? Do I need a utility compartment since it’s a micro grow and I only need 3 plugs(1 timer with one light plugged in, 1 12v power for fans, 1 plug for veg light. 80mm fan with carbon will work.

4” x 12” x 18” veg
8” x 12” x 18” flower

I’ll paint it black and sit it in the corner of closet. Would run full coco, and sit them in a tray that would be watered once a week. If I limit root size in 16oz cups and straight clone to flower, they won’t be that thirsty..