What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Michigan Court bars sale of medical marijuana

fabvariousk

Veteran
Extortion
noun
an act or instance of extorting.
Law . the crime of obtaining money or some other thing of value by the abuse of one's office or authority.
oppressive or illegal exaction, as of excessive price or interest: the extortions of usurers.

Sounds like MMJ to me.
We need to tell the government to eat a dick and fuck off when it comes to cannabis.
There was time when it was nearly as dangerous to be a gay person in this country as it is a cannabis user.
We did not make them go see doctors or pay taxes to live their lives we just grew the fuck up!
Permission is for those who want a master.
Who does a shaman get permission from?
No one!

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is really cramping my style...

Took alot of the fun out of it that is for sure. I felt so much more legitmate stocking the clubs menus with top grade herb for patients who otherwise wouldn't have the access. Time to change with the times and adjust fire or fall to the way side. This comes right as I am investing heavily in a new operation based on keeping the clubs menus full, the lease is signed and rent is prepayed until 2012 so I must go forward.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fSEjlLQcRY

supermanlives

Veteran
not suprised. you all can move to cali tho.it seems every med mj state makes fucked up choices as they dont want to become the next cali type mmj scene. i can walk to a few dispensaries if i reallly wanted to. good luck guys

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah supermanlives I realize that option, but unfortunately Cali is over saturated, over populated, and going to fall in to the Ocean eventually. I could walk to a few clubs from my place as well as of last week. I am not going anywhere, this shit will get figured out here. There are Mayors and county prosecutors on our side and some clubs are staying open because the newly passed law may not apply to them. They banned sales, not donations. I expected rough waters and this is only the start.

Slartibartfast

Yeah supermanlives I realize that option, but unfortunately Cali is over saturated, over populated, and going to fall in to the Ocean eventually. I could walk to a few clubs from my place as well as of last week. I am not going anywhere, this shit will get figured out here. There are Mayors and county prosecutors on our side and some clubs are staying open because the newly passed law may not apply to them. They banned sales, not donations. I expected rough waters and this is only the start.

Sorry for all you MI guys, this is fucked beyond belief...Please keep us updated on the situation.

growclean

Grow Clean.... Go Fast!
"The law was designed to help people with debilitating diseases, but it's been hijacked by those who want to make a profit, unscrupulous docs and those who wanted to legalize drugs."

I love the assumption that people didn't vote for MMJ as a first step towards legalization. Yes, many people that use marijuana don't accept YOUR definition of it as a "drug". Also, why in every med state is there a constant complaint that some people want to make a profit, so that they may continue their life and continue to provide for others. Everyone that I have heard bring this up seems to have a job that they get paid to do. Why can't we?

Oh wait, the real problem is that PEOPLE were making a profit, not corporations. Keep weed illegal, until the corporate structure is in place and THEN we can legalize right? See New Jersey... the end of marijuana for the People.

"The law was designed to help people with debilitating diseases, but it's been hijacked by those who want to make a profit, unscrupulous docs and those who wanted to legalize drugs."

Oh wait, the real problem is that PEOPLE were making a profit, not corporations. Keep weed illegal, until the corporate structure is in place and THEN we can legalize right? See New Jersey... the end of marijuana for the People.

Pharmaceutical companies are allowed to make profit at the expense of human lives, but be dammed someone making a profit at selling some weed. WTF logic is that. Corporations sacrifice our safety and health everyday in the name of profit, and no one tries to rewrite the law to protect us.

Head down my way, everyone is open and business is brisk!

vaped

My shop opened today. I had the blessing from the police yesterday. I can almost see michigan ending up like cali county by county. If it does I think I live in the humbolt of michigan. I am deeply saddened By the pain of the many patients in all of the shutte influenced counties. I hope you can find meds and relief. Seeing michigan ave. on the seventh broke my heart. I seen an area in the gutter brought to life by cannabis and yess it looks like a war zone full of empty shops again.

Latest posts

Latest posts