What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MI cannabis doctor charged with threatening local prosecutors & court officials

stim

Kumar is a pretty big cannabis doctor in this state (no pun intended the guy himself is a big muscle bound dude) Seemed like a nice guy to me. I actually got one of my certs thru him but had such little faith in the MI cannabis laws that I never actually sent it to the state (I lived in Oakland county where judges didn't care about a card) so I guess its for the better as they are probably going to scrutinize his work. In the early days of the MI law when people were more confused on the process a caregiver friend and myself sent kumar many patients in exchange for free cards for ourselves. He lived up to his end and was always a good person to me.

TheMan13

Veteran
The cannabigotry and MMJ tyranny is legendary in Oakland County courthouses, but they will hang him on these threat of terrorism and internet crime charges especially given the "victims" status in the game. IMHO he needs to lose the pot lawyers ASAP and find a real law firm and a new venue if he ever plans to see the light of day again.

morgandecaptain

Nice guy,Oakland County will railroad him without a second thought, it's the perfecta for them, cannabis and brown skin, hope he isn't a Muslim or it's the trifecta.

TheMan13

Veteran
The gun already makes in a trifecta brother ;-)~

I've never heard a bad thing about the dude. Actually his testifying as an MD in a patient/caregivers criminal defense garnered quite a bit of respect from me. There is a form of PTSD triggered by experiencing this legal tyranny in person and you don't even need to be the defendant, as in his experience (Legal Abuse Syndrome). I'm sure he never saw it coming ...

Tyranny: Cruel and unfair treatment by people with power over others. (Merriam-Webster)

810FireFarm

exactly why i don't use any social media online except this forum and IG for pics.

you can say "i was so mad he stole my new Mini Rig -im gonna kill him" and ends up with 5-0 knocking at your front door with a warrant for intimidation, murder threats, etc, etc, etc......

i hate how everyone is such big pussies now a days...like a MMJ Doc is a person to be legitimately feared....

Kids cant even get a little scrappy after school without police involvemnt....i give up on this 'modern' society and stay in the rural zones out here

morgandecaptain

Held without bail,some of the charges are terrorism related. Thought he was Hindu and they have a non violent belief, something about this just stinks.

MIway

Veteran
The gun already makes in a trifecta brother ;-)~

I've never heard a bad thing about the dude. Actually his testifying as an MD in a patient/caregivers criminal defense garnered quite a bit of respect from me. There is a form of PTSD triggered by experiencing this legal tyranny in person and you don't even need to be the defendant, as in his experience (Legal Abuse Syndrome). I'm sure he never saw it coming ...

Tyranny: Cruel and unfair treatment by people with power over others. (Merriam-Webster)

^^^ This is it, at the core.

Basically, you have a well liked, respected, and licensed md doing what the State has required. Runs a clean practice. He even goes so far as to testify in the criminal procedings of patients.

Prosecutor, in an attempt to win their case, attacks the validity of the recommendation, as that is the crux of a medical defense in mi. They attack the legitimacy of doctor:patient relationship, and in the process, the doctor. The judge doesnt believe in medical mj anyway, and wants to dismiss the medical defense and supports the prosecutor. It gets hostile, and it is as of the doctor is on trial, in addition to the patient. They feel personally and professionall wronged. It is all very understandable, but extremely frustrating and unnerving.

Continuing to operate in a hostile environment, doing what he feels is correct and just, it weighs on him. Things arent really getting any better here, if anything, evidence is that it is getting worse. I dont know if there were additional interactions, or possibly simple slander within circles, and/or actual actions to complicate matters for him, but one night he has a few drinks, sits at home fuming, and lashes out online by posting to the people that have been wronging him. They happen to be people like the prosecutor.

Well, they get apparent death threats from this guy (online), and go ballistic on him. Police raid and arrest him. Place him in jail, levy the domestic terrorism charge, and deny bail. Toss his practice into the abyss, incarcerate him indefinitely, and ram the worst charge one can against him in order to teach a lesson.

That is it in a nutshell. All he did was lash out online one night, directly to the people that persecuted him. That's it, nothing else. No plan to actually do them harm, no intent, no actual behavior to indicate it.

A rational person, would see it all for what it is. In a more sane time, it would perhaps warrant sending a trooper out to talk about his drunken rant, ask some questions and flesh out if he was blowing off some steam, or if he was actually a nut case. Which he most certainly is not, and based on any face to face conversation, that would be simply clear. Rather, we have the insanity of oakland county, and he will be ass rammed into lengthy sentence. They will do everything possible to paint him as a 'terrorist', and show their unwavering intolerance, ahem, to any attack against the american justice system, the american people, or our american values. May god bless us all, and dont forget to vote republican.

Latest posts

Latest posts