What's new

mexico carribean?

castboy

hi everyone im going to mexico over the summer on a cruise, and probably stopping in the carribean also.....is it possible to get good buds there and if so any tricks or tips to get it?

castboy

:wave: there has to be loads of stoners who've gone to the carribean/live there....i mean its the carribean lol :joint: lets hear from you :rasta:

aeric

Veteran
If u r going there on a cruise it should be no prob. dealers know where they stop in on the cruise ships and will probably ask you as soon as you walk off the boat, before u ever have to ask. I know some folks that do cruises all the time and they always get offers.

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
hello castboy, the best buds i have found in the caribean was in Aruba,
the buds were so nice they were very fresh! no cured at all, they had just been a couple of days into drying right after harvest. but the bud there is expensive, american prices, perhaps a bit lower.

just ask anyone who looks local in any of the islands, preferably young males with no cop look. if they´re on the hiphop kinda looks, they are the ones to ask.

peace.

castboy

hello there, thanks for the replies, do you think i will get a better response if i use spanish because they will not think of me as a tourist?well i deff. do not look like im from mexico or carribean but im just wondering

Last edited:

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
castboy, depends where in the carribean, i can't think of any of the famous islands where spanish is the main language. most use english, french or a mixture of spanish, english, dutch and french called papiamento.
in mexico they may like that you try to communicate in spanish.
but don't be fearful, just flow. i hear there's a lot of shit weed in mexico though, so be sure to ask whether they have good quality.
mexico is a pretty big place, where r u planning to go?
peace.

edit. also, in the islands they will know you are a tourist for sure, nomatter what. but there are plenty types of tourists, so it is really all about the chemistry you will have with the locals that will dictate how things will go. but usually all things are well and cool. and in mexico too if you are in a smallish place, in the D.F you could dress like an evil clown and no one would notice you, it is huge huge city, the biggest really...

Last edited:

castboy

yea i found out that it was a terrible price for that particular cruise so im not really sure where im going yet...may not even stop in the carribean :( mainly ports in mexico

Latest posts

Latest posts