What's new

Metal taste from old school cavity when smoking.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
the only time I tasted metalic smoke was when I tried using PK13/14 in the grow.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I used PK 13/14 for a few years never had that. Dont use it anymore switched to Tea's.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
first time using it, only time using it, more than likely my error, but just saying it can cause that effect if used wrongly.

bean82

@Hammerhead
I'm mainly smoking joints. I do sometimes smoke on a small glass spoon. Never noticed anything there. Don't have a vaporizer till next month. Didn't notice anything the few times I tried one, though.

@lost in a sea
No it shouldn't react! Maybe it's just failing. It's just wierd that only some smoke causes it.

@GMT
Any idea what mistakes you made? Not enough flushing? Asking, cause I'm going to use PK 13-14 myself in my current grow.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
yeah I've got a list lol, used it too late, used too much (got to really dilute it), used it too many times, no flush at all, (soil grow with no nutes used normally so flushing at the end is something I never do), just got everything wrong. It was destined to be a mistake and I knew I was better off without it, but I got talked into using this miracle substance that was indespensable Bollocks, I like my lazy style of growing, almost no way to fuck up at all.

bean82

Haha, not a big fan of PK 13-14, I see. :biggrin:
It's my first time using it but I will be flushing for sure, so we'll see how it goes.