What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Merry Christmas everyone...

Cuddles

...or whatever you´re celebrating at this time of year instead :)

I went to bed `early` last night so I could get extra rest and be fit for today BUT I woke up at 2 am and couldn´t get back to sleep :(
I hope I make it through the day ie late lunch at my parents without being too miserable due to fatigue :D

Hope you all have an enjoyable christmas eve guys :huggy:

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
...or whatever you´re celebrating at this time of year instead :)

I went to bed `early` last night so I could get extra rest and be fit for today BUT I woke up at 2 am and couldn´t get back to sleep :(
I hope I make it through the day ie late lunch at my parents without being too miserable due to fatigue :D

Hope you all have an enjoyable christmas eve guys :huggy:

Happy Holidays everybody!

Hope everybody has good Holidays. :woohoo:

Merry Christmas to all!:kiss:

Merry christmas
Merry Christmas to all and all a goodnight!

G

Merry Christmas, peace on Earth, good will toward most other beings, and.... "no unnecessary shooting!!!" There's reindeer and children aloft and afoot.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
picture.php