What's new

Medical Pot Patient Robbed, Beaten; Cops Take Plants While He's Dying

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
what if the cops arranged those robberies? It seems like too much of a coincidence that 2 would happen within a week of each other, and both victims happened to be activists.

This type of thing makes me really angry and sick. All we can do is overgrow.

Funny I was thinking the same thing.. It's so sad when you just don't even trust the ppl YOU pay to enforce the laws here.They have proven they are slimmy indeed. There was a news story here in BC where shots were fired and the cop came and never went into see what was up. A women and her husband where both shot and lay dying in their house and the cop never went in on a 911 call. The women was still alive and died paraplyzed 4 days later on the way to the hospital. When she was found by others.The RCMP officer got 1 day without pay for that one. Nah these guys suck!! peace out Headband707

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
My front step is littered with brass... Anyone coming to fuck with me will see it or hear it as they step on it. More rippers need to be dispatched to get the word out that we are not the easy targets we seem to be.

Looks like the cops in WA are giving their CI's a little extra compensation.

to headband 707 .. iu totally agree with you on this this is so outrages.this happends more and more as we progress in this counter culture.idk stuff like this makes me sick

I hate united states law enforcement. they all deserve to be murdered.
not all but prolly 90% there just the largfest gang of extortionists and kidnappers and guestopo but not all should be judged blindley but they should take it upon themselves to stop there evil members .. go back to protect and serve instead of hijack and harrass

Big Tree

unless these growers are telling thugs about their gardens I smell a foul conspiracy between the cops (who have access to many dirtbags) and these scumbag rippers who've committed the crimes. the cops have constantly harassed legal growers so it isn't much of a stretch to think that they'd enlist the aid of some scumbags by supplying the addys of local medical grows.

EDIT:
It would also explain why the pigs neglected to collect evidence in the beating crime which of course became a murder.

I think you are 100% correct with this hypothesis.
Here in RI, they wanted us to let the State and local Police know we were licensed medical patients-growers and where our gardens were and allow access for inspection. I think maybe 3 people did which had to have their gardens inspected. The other 1000 or more said no-way. They said it would help them deter false calls from noisy neighbors and save police from being dispatched to known medical homes. We called Bullshit. I think this article is a major reasons we said NO. NO ONE TRUST THE COPS. Biggest news in RI is about all the city cops being busted for having their own cocaine service.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
I think you are 100% correct with this hypothesis.
Here in RI, they wanted us to let the State and local Police know we were licensed medical patients-growers and where our gardens were and allow access for inspection. I think maybe 3 people did which had to have their gardens inspected. The other 1000 or more said no-way. They said it would help them deter false calls from noisy neighbors and save police from being dispatched to known medical homes. We called Bullshit. I think this article is a major reasons we said NO. NO ONE TRUST THE COPS. Biggest news in RI is about all the city cops being busted for having their own cocaine service.

There are some small towns here or districts and the Mayor's of these districts want all medical cannabis grows stopped. Their reasons for this is they are saying there are far too many break ins and rip offs for them to deal with and far too much violence attached to it.. I say a thief is a thief is a thief if they are not coming for the bud then they are coming for somthing else don't blame the sick growers for society's scum peace out Headband707:)

I totally agree they were saying where i live they were gonna do same thing to growers because the violence and thefts and unpermited landuse i say instead of coming at the growers for these non growing crimes they should go after the thiefs and ppl doing actual wrong instead of the patients

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
fuck those scumbag pigs but even more, fuck those lowlife rippers and any punkass theivin ripper who targets MJ patients.

ripping is becoming a serious problem around here, every little 20 year old wannabe gangster knows that they can find some people to rob every day on B-trader or some of the other cannabis trading websites. if you operate on these websites you are taking a big gamble..most people who sell bud on the internet do so because they are novices and lack good customer base.

i know that its illegal to have a gun in a grow. but sometimes im willing to keep that glock tucked away, id rather do an extra 2 years in prison for shooting a punk ass ripper than be beaten in the skull with a crowbar like a hapless chump..

this article makes me angry as fuck...good thing i have this strawberry diesel to calm me down and maintain focus..

also, whats the followup on this story and why wasnt it all over the news.. wheres the lawsuit...

i keep a parker hunter mag 90# compound,Tazer m26 ,my akita and my BJJ training.

i used to keep the guns in the house but after the bust i decided it just ain't worth it.

MMJcali

I hate this. I know officers who are really great people, and are mostly pro-pot...to see these assholes doing something like this though, it breaks my heart...

In a world of grays, everything seems to be black and white to people. All police are corrupt, all police are good...all growers are dangerous, all growers are harmless.

people occur in all different 'phenotypes'. good cops, bad cops, good growers, bad growers...its just sad to see this combination of good grower bad cop.

these cops should go to prison.

majortom9

Sad story, I feel for his family and loved ones. Terrible way to die, and for what? I hate to say it because I dont usually condone violence unless it is justified but there may be a need for a great selective purge of certain police "officers" and "officials" across this nation. We do not have to succumb to a police state unless we sit on our hands and let it happen. We the people run the show, or have we forgotten that?

ijim

The police don't get federal funds for catching killers. Only for dope bust and confiscations.
The war on drugs has corrupted all involved.

Latest posts

Latest posts