What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Medical cannabis & New Rec Laws

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hay guys,,,

Just wondering what the deal is with the new laws that come into effect soon,,

What's the deal with the Medical Cannabis business and how will rec and medical work together?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hay guys,,,

What's the deal with the Medical Cannabis business and how will rec and medical work together?
Finally, friend, you guys get a big break. I think you are allowed to grow 3 plants at a time. Plus have up to 50 grams in your house. Someone will show up to explain the new law better.

WIIIDZN

Hay guys,,,

The sale remains prohibited and there is no cooperation with medical providers so far.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do alot of people have prescriptions? ,,,will medical cannabis be available in the upcoming clubs??,,, I've actually got a medical cannabis prescription myself now,,,

WIIIDZN

Do alot of people have prescriptions?
I don´t think so.

will medical cannabis be available in the upcoming clubs
Definitely not!

There is currently no applicable law. It still has to go through 2 instances. But even then there are only clubs, weed for members and home cultivation, which is limited to three plants per head and 50g supply.

Prescription cannabis is still only available in pharmacies.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
medical and rec are 2 different market, Medicial is gmp standart and rec in not so high standart.

Medical stuff from Canada and another countries are good but from germany is mostly crap

lower rec is going at summer over Cannabis Social Clus like spain but more transperent & each person over 18years can run 3 plants...