What's new

Media to blame for Covid vaccines’ wall of infallibility

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor

The article below originally appeared in The Australian on 3 April this year. It contains stunning revelations and we hope that mainstream news stories such as this are the catalysts that turn the tide towards the truth.

https://zohopublic.com/zohocampaigns/443466000113815092_zc_v5_1681430494464_front_view_antivirus_vacc.jpg

By Adam Creighton, Washington Correspondent, The Australian

The dam wall has finally broken. In the US and Australia, the chapter of silence on reporting Covid-19 vaccine injuries appears to have slammed shut, due in no small part to Christine Middap’s excellent series of reports in The Australian.

Throughout the pandemic criticism of masks or lockdowns was permissible, if frowned upon, but the vaccines attained an almost exalted status that ensured any critics – no matter the quality of their evidence – were unfairly disparaged as “anti-vaxxers”, “cookers” or simply ignored.

Why this was so remains hard to explain, but some fault must lie with a too credulous, incurious mainstream media, naive to the political and financial forces that pushed governments to eschew the more sensible path of voluntary Covid-19 vaccination.

At the very outset, compelling entire populations to take a scientifically novel vaccine, produced on a political timetable, against a disease that for the bulk of people was a bad cold, was a highly questionable policy, arguably trashing traditional medical ethics about informed consent.

Yet even as it became clear throughout 2021 and 2022 that the experts pushing vaccine mandates had been wrong over and over again, “safe and effective” remained the mantra.

Governments and experts insisted vaccines stopped transmission when they clearly didn’t, even though Pfizer later admitted it hadn’t even studied that question.

There was never a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”. Breakthrough cases were never “rare”. Indeed, by 2022 it was clear a big chunk of those dying from or with Covid-19 had been boosted. It remains an awkward fact that far more people have died from or with Covid-19 since the vaccine rollout (which targeted the most vulnerable groups first) than before, a weak prima facie case for a supposedly “highly effective” vaccine.

Warning signs were flashing bright red about safety all along. Throughout 2021 the US government’s own vaccine injury reporting system, VAERS – for which it is a felony to file a false claim, not to mention time-consuming – suggested a massive, unprecedented increase in potential injuries. Sure, many would be spurious, but how such a surge was largely ignored continues to boggle the mind.

On top of that, most countries are nursing unprecedented and largely unexplained increases in excess mortality, which a recent study from Norway concluded was partly attributable to the share of the population that was vaccinated in 2021, alongside a host of other variables.

Let’s pray that conclusion, which has received next to zero media coverage, falls apart when it reaches the peer review stage.

In October, I wrote to Conny Turni, a scientist at Queensland University, after I read her new assessment of Covid-19 vaccines in the Journal of Clinical and Experimental Immunology.

“An abundance of studies has shown that the mRNA vaccines are neither safe nor effective, but outright dangerous,” she and co-author Astrid Lefringhausen concluded, arguing the vaccines presented a greater health risk to young healthy people than Covid-19 itself.

It was one of the most shocking things I’d read in years; a detailed review, scrupulously referenced, pointing to the growing plethora of scientific studies around the world that were casting doubt on the effectiveness and safety of the Covid-19 vaccines from 2021.

“The only media attention I have received was from the UK,” she told me when I asked what attention her research had attracted.

“It is very worrying, especially since there are networks here in Australia of doctors and scientists … echoing my findings and they are just not heard.” The point of a free media is to challenge authority, especially massive incursions on human rights, but many of us became cheerleaders for the health bureaucracy and politicians, assuming all were faithfully acting in the public interest.

It’s well established the global financial crisis was the product in large part of the capture of financial regulators by powerful banking interests, leading to far lower levels of capitalisation than socially desirable.

Why would the same forces not be at work in medicine, where the biggest pharmaceutical companies, who stood to gain billions of dollars in profit from vaccine mandates, exerted huge influence over regulators, which they themselves fund?

Social media performed abysmally too. The latest batch of Twitter Files revealed a systematic effort by US government-funded NGOs to remove even true stories of vaccine injuries where they could promote “vaccine hesitancy”. In an Orwellian twist of history, any posts throughout 2021 that warned of vaccine passports, mandates or argued for natural immunity were removed.

“Panic may resent it. Ignorance may deride it. Malice may distort it. But there it is,” Winston Churchill once famously said of truth.

The mountain of bias and ignorance that’s weighed on reporting on Covid-19 vaccines is starting to crumble.

It may very well be that the vaccines did overwhelmingly more good than harm, but with proper media scrutiny the harms could have been less. Veteran British journalist Piers Morgan recently apologised for his earlier histrionics. It might be an opportune time for many others to follow his example.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I won't take any vaccine, no matter what the media says. The problem here is the Media is greed-based and profit-motivated. They don't give a damn about much else except selling news. They can be mind brainwashing and cause mayhem with just a few words. I don't listen to that crap.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Yet, that article is from mainstream media. The Australian is as mainstream as you get, albeit pretty right wing. Would be nice if you provided a link, but the paper was written last year and I can't find anything about it apart from the paper itself. Interesting, but I've read a lot of conflicting stuff over the last year. This is just another one that the conservative Australian has picked up.

Here's the link to the actual paper if anyone wants a read.

shiva82

chi makes everything political and any alternative conclusion must be "right wing ". a real walking talking woketard .

if he had any brains he would realise most of us are liberal and want the world to be a safer place with less tyranny

St. Phatty

Is there a strain of Covid that specializes in creating blood clots in the veins near the eye ?

Americans' eyes will be falling out of their heads. The artery keeps doing its job, filling the eye with blood.

But it can't drain, and the eye swells. First bigger than a golf ball, then approaching the size of a tennis ball.

It would create some amazing Real-World sci-fi. and the Fear factor would be off-the-charts.

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor

BOMBSHELL: Internal CDC Documents Reveal the Agency Expected Serious Issues from the COVID Jabs​

Dr Pierre Kory’s Speech – Covid Vaccines & Effects Tour – Sydney, Australia 2023​

Chi13

ICMag Donor
chi makes everything political and any alternative conclusion must be "right wing ". a real walking talking woketard .

if he had any brains he would realise most of us are liberal and want the world to be a safer place with less tyranny
Just fuck off. All you have is insults. Like debating a child.

You support a less safe world with more tyranny but you are too fucking dumb to understand.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Coming from one who never derides the source of material presented. Practically the least brains I've seen exhibited on this site. [PS. shit for brains; this does not mean I support the vaccine]

h.h.

Veteran
Just fuck off. All you have is insults. Like debating a child.

You support a less safe world with more tyranny but you are too fucking dumb to understand.
That’s a good way to put it. Folks can’t tell the difference between science and opinionated yellow journalist bullshit designed to blame competitors because they sell more newspapers..
They can’t think past blaming the media because they don’t like the messages. Life is too hard for them to actually comprehend the news. They want to blame the facts for being facts.

h.h.

Veteran
The vaccine is an educated guess done by educated people. Interpretations are done by reporters looking for sensationalism to sell their stories to fools.

BudToaster

Veteran
The vaccine is an educated guess done by educated people .
that defies actual biology in terms of the potential and demonstrated harms, all driven by the profit motive, to inject every arm at least twice a year.

just to complete the thought.

the hazard is cumulative: more shots = more trouble.

h.h.

Veteran
It’s not all about profit, unless you’re projecting. There’s actual good people in this world. Making a profit doesn’t automatically make any of us bad. We all do it.

shiva82

Coming from one who never derides the source of material presented. Practically the least brains I've seen exhibited on this site. [PS. shit for brains; this does not mean I support the vaccine]

microbean. sitting on the fence while at the same time defending and promoting the tyranny makes you a terrorist. you also pretend to be anti war and then call for bombing moscow. you are like a voyeur. a complete weirdo . you try and make out you are progressive, and counter culture, and try make out you are above everyone else as you had a "special" ubringing, you are institutionalized by your parents , and see the world through a very narrow lens . . keep my name out your mouth , you warmonger cunt . you are a nasty human being .

peace

Last edited:

h.h.

Veteran

microbean. sitting on the fence while at the same time defending and promoting the tyranny makes you a terrorist. you also pretend to be anti war and then call for bombing moscow. you are like a voyeur. a complete weirdo . you try and make out you are progressive, and counter culture, and try make out you are above everyone else as you had a "special" ubringing, you are institutionalized by your parents , and see the world through a very narrow lens . . keep my name out your mouth , you warmonger cunt . you are a nasty human being .

peace
You must be one of those anti war friends of putin. What the fuck ever. No hatred in your soul. Free thinker and all that bullshit. You’re the reason wars are fought. One thinking that they’re above the rest while flinging shit.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The US govt just revoked the J&J emergency use authorization. Nice, but a little late.

As for the jabbers, good luck.