mbs and z99 test grow ala jonnybgood

J

jonnybgood29

oh and heights are good! top z99 at 5 foot from soil surface, and the top mbs is about 50"

J

jonnybgood29

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

week 4 and growing massive! the seeding took nicely, so look out don, get ready for a pm in a few weeks!

J

jonnybgood29

to give you an idea on height, that fan is high enough off the ground for me to walk under without ducking! and im 6'2"

J

jonnybgood29

looking at just over 4 feet for the tallest z99 and mbs! so about triple so far and they dont seem to be quite done yet!:woohoo:

J

jonnybgood29

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

c99 week 2! looking nice and healthy, the one is drooping from being moved around!

J

jonnybgood29

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

week 6 for the z99 and mbs.... week 3 for the c99
all are doing fabulous. i know the c99 isnt yours don, but it came from yours. great genes make great daughters!

Donald Mallard

el duck
ICMag Supporter
Nice growth jonny ,
great to see that familar c99 structure ...
looks like resins are building on the mbs ladies man ...

NE_GROWER_978

Looking real good johnny! Nice amount of resin starting to pick up on the ladies. That last Z99 pic u have i have one that has that type of build to her and she was slow with resin production and now shes by far the most resinous out of them. Love the garden always nice see some happy ladies! that C99 looks super killa killa. Been a while since i have grown C99 so i think im gonna be on the hunt for a good source again! Thanks for sharing Johhny!

-NE_G978-

J

jonnybgood29

mine are f3 from festivus at the house of love. he sent a bunch in as freebies a couple months back. ask clarence if there are any still lying around.

J

jonnybgood29

sorry donald, somehow missed your post. yeah all of them are, just hard to capture it with lights on. ive got to do some staking, because the z99 are getting top heavy and starting to lean, so ill try to get some closeups mate!

J

jonnybgood29

picture.php

picture.php

these ladies are starting to pile on the resin don, and this much with a nice healthy seeding done to them!

moonunit

very very nice jonny m8, great to see them loading on the trics even though pregnent, will be some solid hybrids in them there beans im sure :)
Much respect and thanks for testing m8
Moonunit

J

jonnybgood29

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ok top to bottm are the z99, mbs, and finally the c99f2 from house of love weeks 8 and 5 respectively.
here is a pic of the nightmare diesel that the z99 and mbs are being crossed with. these are seeded as well, but dont seem to care!
picture.php

picture.php

should be some dank crosses!

J

jonnybgood29

actually paulo, the leaf issue was a f*** up on my part, it sits in the back corner and i didnt realize she was dry. she got a little fan leaf damage, but still doing fine!