mbs and z99 test grow ala jonnybgood

J

jonnybgood29

thanks pineboy, im thinking the z99 might hit the 6 foot mark before they are done stretching..... i hope!

J

jonnybgood29

thanks joeski, using good old promix, hasnt steered me wrong yet!

moonunit

Lovely looking huge healthy leaves on those plants m8, fantastic job. The z99 will stretch abit for sure, but will halt and fill out nicely unlike more pure sats that just like to keep on stretching and flowering. Looking forward to see how big they turn out m8 :)
Much respect
Moonunit

J

jonnybgood29

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

J

jonnybgood29

sorry for the lack of info.... 14 days, top z99 measuring in at 50 inches and top mbs at almost 40. just starting to bud up and the male nightmare diesel is going to have his way with the ladies this week.... almost ready to drop pollen!

J

jonnybgood29

oh and moon, never worried about stretch my friend.... have grown pure outback indoors before, finished at around 130 days!

P

pine boy

Thats got to be a good feeling ,to never worry about stretch.:dance013:
Plants looking to be huge jonny, good work:ying:

J

jonnybgood29

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

top ones are mbs... bottom are z99. as you can see, one of the z99 are going crazy!

J

jonnybgood29

yeah pineboy, they are starting to form good budsites and well spread! the only limiter now is how seeded they got with my pollenation i just finished!

Donald Mallard

el duck
ICMag Supporter
hey jonny ,,
nice to see your garden blooming ,
bit more stretch in that z to the mbs , looks a good 6 inches higher ??
i had some real good yeilders of the z99 from the last trials , some massive football sized buds aswell ...
hows the smell in your room man ??

J

jonnybgood29

the z99 is smelling a little musky and the mbs... one smelling kind of rotten, the other smells like spearamint at the moment... with all the genes that just went in, its going to get impossible to tell smells from each other now! going to just hit you and knock you down from now until harvest!:laughing: