What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Matador Co2 Controllers??

Hey all...

So i picked up x2 Matador co2 controllers today from some old timer. They havent been used in a few years and the readings are all over the place. I've tried to google a manual, calibration instructions, etc. and cant find anything. I cant even find a website for the company. I believe they used to be based out of Maple Ridge BC...

Wondering if anyone has any input...

thanks in advance

I have some input on the whole Matador Co2 monitor topic! Basically that company exists because of me! I was supposed to be a third partner in this little project and of course the other 2 clowns I trusted decided to shaft me and make the money a 2 way split instead of 3. So there was a guy lets call him Louie at AFM Plumbing & Heating. He used to come to my workplace that my family owned and he had these Co2 monitor circuit boards just the plain boards and he really could not do anything with them as who's gonna buy a bare co2 board with no connections on it? So I knew a guy that was in the Hydroponics wholesale business lets call him Lynn Wheeler, he had the contacts to develop the boards into a finished product so I brought him into the project as I had other things on the go. Had I known the pricks would shaft me I also know the people that could have manufactured the finished product. To be honest I truly believe I could have developed a much better unit than what they first came out with. But I figured I would just be a silent partner and make my money right? And to this day those pricks have not even made any attempt to make things right, I guess why would they right? So hopefully people will not buy their shitty monitors and maybe pass on the story of what a couple of weasels Lynn and Louie are.