What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Masterlow 1st run

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just past 11 weeks

Day 78

picture.php

picture.php

You can see some of the seeds turning brown!:woohoo:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Yep, I know I keep saying it, but, it's getting closer and closer to the end!

raz1012

Masterlow a true classic in the AF World. Delicious lemony smell although I've never seen them going 85+ days before tho.

snowman06

:joint:Looks like your having a way better turn out than I did with them. I had ordered some all female ones and the most I got was 8grams dried waite per plant last year. I think it may have been to hot in my cab. Another thing I noticed was I had to switch down to 19/5 on the light cycle just to get them to flower. weird lil bugers they are.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She's coming down! :woohoo:

Day 88

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Yep there are still some green seeds, but after 29 days it looks like there are more than enough ripe seeds for me to chop.

D

Denial N Error

That's probably one of the frostiest ML's ive seen. I wonder how many beaners you are gonna get off 'er.

:D nice

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here she is chopped and trimmed

picture.php

picture.php

Some closeups of the trimmed buds

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here are the seeds, looks like I got a little over 250 of them!

picture.php

picture.php

There are a couple seeds with a greenish tinge, but overall it looks like I have plenty of seeds to play with now!:woohoo:

D

Denial N Error

Solid example of a ML..

Do you plan on running some unseeded crops next? :D :rasta:

Enjoy !