What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maryland Peeps Time For Some Changes.

vanilla dutch

bud pic is lemonade and blueberry muffin.

Attachments

• 20200904_191728.jpg
    20200904_191728.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 85
  • 20200905_002333.jpg
    20200905_002333.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 80

Hopefull Stoner

don't get me started on md. and balto. always has been very very cliquish to the extreme on one side and then the grave robbers with pumped up prices as the norm.

the folks are so apathetic they continue to allow bs dealers to exist rather than put them put of business by not buying from them. smdh

now shit is still the exact same after medical is here after being late by 3/4 yrs so the assholes could get all their preferred folks ready to get a license.

the politicians/terrorcrats purposely didn't allow the patient to grow their own so their contacts could make loot on sub par buds and higher prices.

i was at the book store for the medical mary meeting prior to the statutes being approved. i met the spoke[person of LEAP who is actually a legit dude frankly.

me being me, i ambushed him outta nowhere at the meeting. i asked him straight to his face was he a mole for LEAP or a real dude etc. that type of thing.

with no time to think he responded very sensibly with no stress or bother.

don't get me wrong cops are the best liars on the planet except for politicians, lawyers, and heavy hitters lol. still i have a damn good bs meter and even later found put about his meeting with a comrade infamous in denver.

known as wayward bill. he showed me around when i made a visit there about 4 yrs ago. awesome time just too short.

had a nice deal until i got a letter from the USPS about a package and they wanted me to discuss/claim it lol. smdh 4 zips down the drain already paid for.

i'm always looking for bud at good prices that's actually quality and worth being excited about.

btw i'm not a newbie on this site. i giuess joined back around 2007/8 maybe. and since then my other handle with lore posts etc. was killed leaving me with this bs newbie version.

we came from overgrow as refugees, some came here, some planet ganja and some thc farmer and a few other spots. i chose planet ganja until it went under. only posted here occasionally in a few threads and those of comrades from our OG grow group rocking moles Uranium Cranium.

one day baltimore will see uranium cranium if the seeds germ as well as other good strains most here don't know of other than from high times and many are from grower comrades over the years via trading.

i used to be at cannetics before it went down. best site to exchange genetics that ever existed online imho/knowledge. quite a few of those folks now have their own company presence officially online.

folks like Melvan = even though he's a she lol.

inkognito

calyx brothers
jaws = was known before then
sickmeds seeds and quite a few others. it was good times wheeling and dealing back then. that site and others kept me sane and plugged in while i was in grow retirement since early 09.

i'm not a kid, i keep my word, i don't play games/bs and i can still fight even though i'm almost 60 with disabilities lol. taijiquan has it's benefits lol.

Hopefull Stoner

Maybe these pics won’t be too big.
So, most wont post as usual. That’s why I don’t do much here.
No use continuing my marathon thread if I can’t post pictures like normal. Only this site does it.

sshz

My Orange Gasm strain has become an instant best seller here in southern md.......my best selling strain ever. Too sativa for my liking, but still, very racey stuff if smoked in the morning or afternoon. I suspect too pricey for most of you, as quality, organic buds demand top $$$$ on the east coast.

Hopefull Stoner

alot of kush is going around. even a skunk /kush.:skiiing:
i haven't heard jack until now. i don't have my same circle of younger friends anymore who would let me know what is out there.

the folks i knw now are in avg. user category and most don't even know what they are puffing or if they did they forget. all they want to do is get high. no real knowledge of strains etc. etc.

what type of kush cause i'm looking for heavy couch lock now days. the more heady stuff is turning me off. i have a bit left now that i'll let marinade longer for those last few nugs.

cookie dawg but that came from DC. feel free to pm me. i have jars curing but it's not couch lock stuff grrr although it is sorta relaxing. other couple jars are for pure meds the cbd-thc cross i found that works. only had a couple small plants of that warrior's tonic. i'll be using that come the new year.

Latest posts

Latest posts