What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro TS3000 introduction

MedFaced

May i ask if there are any feedback pictures for TS3000? Mars.
Two SP250 and TS3000, which is better? Thanks in advance.

SP will get you better canopy penetration. TS will have a more even spread, less penetration. If I can think of another way to work penetration into a sentence, I’ll get back to you. :tiphat:

Ruby_Abu

SP will get you better canopy penetration. TS will have a more even spread, less penetration. If I can think of another way to work penetration into a sentence, I’ll get back to you. :tiphat:

Thanks for answering my question, Mate. I like the SP250 design more.:tiphat:

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
it was prob me... they cover u for 3mos- then up to 12mos u pay the shipping back to them, 12-36 u pay round trip shipping, repair charges and handling fee...

certainly not what i consider a '3' yr warr..

saying the above, there are a number of guys using their lites, and some impressive grows- i actually just bought a ts600,(for side lighting) and it is brite... i hope it lasts...

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I've been using a tsl2000 for 6 months now at full power with no cooling. No issues with it yet. I imagine mine will last the least amount of time of anyone's the way I use it.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
What does the TS3000 use for cooling?
I dont see any fins or fans?

The Alumunum pcb board could help lower the heat.
Also it is dimmable. The power can be dimmed down.
The drivers can be mounted out of tent since there is extension cord. :tiphat:

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I've noticed some reports of LED drivers running hotter, when cool air is constantly blowing on the LEDs. I would imagine it's universal, but wanted to make sure the TS series operates the same way.

Does cool air on the LEDs run the drivers harder and a bit hotter? (This would account for at least some of the heat variation growers report)

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I've noticed some reports of LED drivers running hotter, when cool air is constantly blowing on the LEDs. I would imagine it's universal, but wanted to make sure the TS series operates the same way.

Does cool air on the LEDs run the drivers harder and a bit hotter? (This would account for at least some of the heat variation growers report)

That sounds a little weird. Could you pls share the report link?

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
TS-3000 for seedling. :dance013:

Attachments

• TS3000 (1).jpeg
    TS3000 (1).jpeg
    46.4 KB · Views: 58

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
More seedling pictures of TS3000.
Seems one TS3000 can cover 16 plants in this stage. :dance013:

Attachments

• TS3000 (2).jpg
    TS3000 (2).jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 52

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If I had enough money atm to change all my lights over I think I'd do it,, it's got to a point now where I think I need to go full led,, it smashes everything nowadays