What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro TS3000 introduction

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Hey Growers!

So Mars Hydro is releasing a new light in Mars TS series, which is the Mars TS 3000. We have growers want this light for a long time, and now it is available for preorder for US and Canada, other countries will ship from China if you want to order now. So what are the advantages of TS 3000? Is there any different from other TS series? I will give you the clue below!

Attachments

• TS3000包装.jpg
    TS3000包装.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 78

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
It has two big differences from the other TS series lights.
- The Mars Hydro TS 3000 is using two of the Meanwell driver. Compare to the other TS lights which are using the normal UL listed driver from China, we upgraded the driver to Meanwell driver.

Attachments

• TS3000--meanwell.jpg
    TS3000--meanwell.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 76

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
- We add extra wire to the driver so that you can move the driver outside of your tent. Or if you don't like the extra wire, you can also cut them, there is a connector on the wire you can do this conveniently. You can also just leave the wire on if you don't want to do anything with it when we pack the light, the wires are tied up already!

Attachments

• TS3000延长线.jpg
    TS3000延长线.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 81

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Other functions like high PPE 2.15~2.35umol/j can replace at least 800w HPS; no fan design, no noise, and full sunlike spectrum are the same as other Mars TS series lights.

Attachments

• TS3000灯珠.jpg
    TS3000灯珠.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 80
  • TS3000-high.jpg
    TS3000-high.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 80
  • TS3000光谱.jpg
    TS3000光谱.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 91
  • TS 3000 recommended hanging height and coverage.jpg
    TS 3000 recommended hanging height and coverage.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 79
  • TS3000-No-noise.jpg
    TS3000-No-noise.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 96

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
The light also has a great price: 435.99USD, it is actually half price compare to the market the same efficient light. If you preorder now, we will ship before Sep. 20th this month for US and Canada growers. Don't forget to use the coupon code ‘ICMAG’ to get a discount on Mars Hydro official website: www.mars-hydro.com :tiphat:

And we welcome those who are using 800w HPS or using some expensive lights over 800USD/pc to test our TS 3000. If you are willing to do a comparison on ICMAG with your light and our TS 3000, we are willing to give you some special price. But only 3 members most for ICMAG. If you have interested, you can email us: 420love@mars-hydro.com or PM me directly. :bis:

Happy growing everyone!

hayday

Veteran
You are doing good things. Looks like a great light and a decent price point too. I'm digging the remote driver feature.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm ready to get the test grow going as soon as the lamp gets here...got 9 plants ready to go,3 each of peanut butter breath,mac1,and sunset sherbet...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

bibi40

Will be so interresting Unclefishstick :biggrin:

Eager to see your job with this light and genetics ....

:tiphat:

Ruby_Abu

May i ask if there are any feedback pictures for TS3000? Mars.
Two SP250 and TS3000, which is better? Thanks in advance.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a hglxb300 to test anything against in a perfect side by side setup,,

If you think this can beat a 600w hid I'd love to try it,, can't wait to go fully led

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
May i ask if there are any feedback pictures for TS3000? Mars.
Two SP250 and TS3000, which is better? Thanks in advance.
As long as the spectrum is close to the TS2000 series, I'll vouch for them. I have a TSW-2000 now, and I'm selling my 1K HPS ballasts. I'm keeping the 400w HPS lamps for possibly some winter grows, but the new LEDs are making other seasons not worth the bother.

The flowers are low leaf and delicious. :)