What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro Customer just doesn't get it

Hello, I'm running an FC6500, FCE4800 and 4 TS1000s, 10 site RDWC. My 6500 only half the light works and it flickers, I've tried explaining to themim in the middle of flower and they want me to send the light back, then issue a refund or a new light. What am I supposed to do in the mean time, what probably 3 weeks, 4 plants won't have lighting, my patients medicine suffers because of this? I had nothing but good things to say about Mars hydro but now I don't know... I'm going to be loosing almost half my crop due to this light (that I purchased the extended warranty with) malfunction after MAYBE 1500 hours on it, first run I've used it. So if I have to send it back and wait for a new one or for my refund I definitely won't be buying another Mars Hydro because I'll be buying a light the minute I throw that one to the side and wait forever for your refund. It's like your oven breaking and sending it away for repairs and saying no worries kiddos u will eat again in 3 weeks... So due to a malfunction light my patients will suff badly.

Attachments

• inbound8592066189484496553.jpg
    inbound8592066189484496553.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 79
  • inbound2397140303475388061.jpg
    inbound2397140303475388061.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 77

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello, I'm running an FC6500, FCE4800 and 4 TS1000s, 10 site RDWC. My 6500 only half the light works and it flickers, I've tried explaining to themim in the middle of flower and they want me to send the light back, then issue a refund or a new light. What am I supposed to do in the mean time, what probably 3 weeks, 4 plants won't have lighting, my patients medicine suffers because of this? I had nothing but good things to say about Mars hydro but now I don't know... I'm going to be loosing almost half my crop due to this light (that I purchased the extended warranty with) malfunction after MAYBE 1500 hours on it, first run I've used it. So if I have to send it back and wait for a new one or for my refund I definitely won't be buying another Mars Hydro because I'll be buying a light the minute I throw that one to the side and wait forever for your refund. It's like your oven breaking and sending it away for repairs and saying no worries kiddos u will eat again in 3 weeks... So due to a malfunction light my patients will suff badly.

This should solve any issues.
Give Mars your CC# in case you don't return the defective light. This is a common practice. Not all of us have spare lights to put in. You will have to cover the cost to ship the light back. I know they do have a USA ship to addy.

They will ship a new light
Put the defective light in the box the new light arrived in
Ship it to the address they provide.
Once they receive the return and confirm all is good.

Latest posts

Latest posts