What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro Black Friday Weekly Giveaway

Stonerbudz

The fourth Giveaway time. guys. :bump:
Time: 11.26-11.30
Answer Questions:
1. What light is suitable for 90x90cm canopy?
2. How many plants can FC-3000 plant in seedling, veg and flower stage?
3. Do you want to get FC-3000? Why? (Identify the advantages of FC-3000)

Entry Rules:
1. Please answer the questions within the valid time limit.
2. Each question can only be answered once by one person.
3. @3 friends to participate
Prize: FC-3000 :love:
Winner Selection: Randomly selected on November 30th. :headbange

Good luck to all. :giggle:
1.the light that fits perfect in a 90cmx90cm area would be the fc-e3000 or we have the fc3000 than that fits just perfect within that space and is recommended.
2. the fc3000 can do as many u can fit usally within a 4x4 area but it could take on 30-35 seedlings in solo cups but once they are veg the fc3000 can handle anywhere between 20-25ish and that is going to depend on pot sizes but than in flower can can technically have the same amount from the start but best this light will run 9-12 plants in flowering.
3.yes I would love to win this fc-3000 because i currently already have one of these and would love to be able to daisy chain this light in a bigger grow space. The advantage of this light is that it has samsung diodes and that it also comes with a 25foot cord to place the driver of the light outside of the tent if you would like :).
Best of luck everyone. @Rystal @GNJ @DamianDamian

Last edited:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
420giveaway
1. FC/E 3000. Or TSW 2000,
2. Trick question, if you have to finish in that tent with that light, then vegging plants you won't have room to finish is pointless. Therefore the answer is one monster.
3. Yes. They are a step up. Greater depth of usable light equals bigger colas. The same floor area becomes more productive and fewer plants are needed for the same returns.

@Ipotato
@flylowgethigh
@Lester Beans

Ipotato

Question 1: Mars Hydro has options for a 90x90cm canopy.
Question 2: It depends.
Seedlings: pretty much as many as you can fit (ex rockwool cubes)
Veg: for me it's 1 square foot per plant so up to 9
Flower stage: Mars Hydro recommends 1-4 plants in that space (depending on container size)

Question 3: Yeah the FC 3000 ticks all the boxes so of course I want one.
Advantages are:
The driver is removable which can be placed outside to lower temperature.
The PAR map is great
1669512964242.png

Top end components
Great build quality

@GMT @WIIIDZN @bibi40
Thank you for the giveaway @MarsHydrofactory!

PanchoVerde

A: Mars Hydro FC-3000

A: ca. 81 seedlings for a tight fit, ca. 9 plants in veg, and 4 plants in flower

A: Yes I'd love to win one. I'm starting over. I'd like to see how the FC-3000 compares to 315 watt CMH (4200K) and if I want to include LED in my growing future. Things I like about it - full spectrum, powerful, footprint, removable driver and controls, ability to daisy-chain, warranty and service life (will last 8 years for 12/12 cycles retaining 90% efficiency).

@Sisu @k-s-p @armedoldhippy

Thanks for the opportunity to play, and best wishes to everyone.

potty1

A: Mars Hydro FC-3000

A: 60ish seedlings, 8 plants in veg, and 4 plants in flower

A: I would love one!! Running hps is getting ridiculous with electric costs!!
LED is the future Of growing.Mars Hydro are ontop of the lighting game!Things I like about it - full spectrum, powerful, footprint, removable driver and controls, ability to daisy-chain, warranty and service life (will last 8 years for 12/12 cycles retaining 90% efficiency).
@stoned91
@Greasy Glands
@Big nutty

Last edited: