What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Mars FCE-6500 680w LED Grow Journal

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Destiny F2
DSCN3945.JPG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its summer here so it s super hot in my flower room. It's running 85-87f.

Destiny F2 with no stretch at all. I took it out of the flower room to get a good pic. She needed a bath as well. I hosed her down a few hrs before this shot.
DSCN3954.JPG

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Things are working much better with the light in my main room.. No extra cal/mg was used. I did set the light at a permanent distance of 36". Plants are on buckets as they grow. Anything that stretched a lot ill take them off there bucket. CPH is the furthest away from the light so ill discount her.. All of these are right under it. .

LARRY OG
DSCN4009.JPG
DSCN4010.JPG
DSCN4011.JPG

BOG
DSCN4013.JPG
DSCN4014.JPG

DESTINY F2
DSCN4016.JPG

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
I think BOG got some seeds mixed up. These seeds came from a medley 2011 sour mix pack of SOUR LSD, SOUR LIFESAVER, SWEET, and SOUR CINDY. This pheno is all bubblegum. None of the sours have bubblegum aromas. Im pretty sure it's bogglegum..
Some S1s would be dope or maybe crossed with your flashbang

hazepadano

Padre Sereno
I really want to use this lamp!
in my opinion, however, you were wrong I would say everything :)
why did you choose this (a fce 3000 was much more suitable)?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really want to use this lamp!
in my opinion, however, you were wrong I would say everything :)
why did you choose this (a fce 3000 was much more suitable)?
How would you know what's best for my garden?. This was one of @Mars Hydro Led best lights at the time. The 3000 would be way too small for my needs. A few SP 6500 would be OK due to their smaller footprint using 650W.

Last edited:

hazepadano

Padre Sereno
if you place your garden i suppose you do it to share your experience.
sorry if I expressed myself badly, I am not mother tongue.
having said that, I have my say and in my opinion that lamp is disproportionate to your garden.
the plants are full of n.
then if you try to make you say "good", oh well, good!
as said I'm curious to try this lamp and I'm looking at who uses it, put a photo of the complete box?
I'm not grumpy I just want to understand
I am attaching a box of mine to the seventh with 480, I would like to improve with the 650, hoping for a greater thrust and deeper
you see I miss those 15 cm from the top to the beginning of the rope and I think the 6500 could give them to me
ps:we are here to confront and improve ourselves not to be picky

Attachments

• 7 sett (1).jpg
    7 sett (1).jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 72
  • 7 sett (2).jpg
    7 sett (2).jpg
    293 KB · Views: 73
  • 7 sett (11).jpg
    7 sett (11).jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if you place your garden i suppose you do it to share your experience.
sorry if I expressed myself badly, I am not mother tongue.
having said that, I have my say and in my opinion that lamp is disproportionate to your garden.
the plants are full of n.
then if you try to make you say "good", oh well, good!
as said I'm curious to try this lamp and I'm looking at who uses it, put a photo of the complete box?
I'm not grumpy I just want to understand
I am attaching a box of mine to the seventh with 480, I would like to improve with the 650, hoping for a greater thrust and deeper
you see I miss those 15 cm from the top to the beginning of the rope and I think the 6500 could give them to me
ps:we are here to confront and improve ourselves not to be picky

All are welcome to their opinions... Using pics as a guide to fix other gardens doesn't work well. It does get a bit old repeating the same things for me. All of my pictures are taken in total darkness, this affects how dark my plants look. My N levels are fine. They are where I want them to be. I don't add anything extra. It's just PBG grow and V&B dirty nutrients in promix HP. All my plants are in perfect health most of the time. Knowing what good N levels are is where many fail. Learning this on our own is the best advice I can give. I've had a long time to figure out what's best for them in my garden.

This thread is my diary for the Mars FCE-6500 led light and how well it can grow quality cannabis. My flower room is 12 x 10 so a smaller light will not work well. I needed high wattage that covers well. I don't like the size of any of these high wattage leds. It's hard to work around them and not bang my head. I prefer a high wattage smaller size light similar to the Sp-6500. My main Perpetual thread has a better look at my gardens sepcs. I use a bunch of different LED lights, not just this one.

@Hammerhead whats the size of the light ?x?

I don't have the dimension specs in front of me. Only that is for a Personal 5x5 space, it drops to 4x4 for commercial. I'll add the dimensions later. @Mars Hydro Led will know.

Last edited:

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
All are welcome to their opinions... Using pics as a guide to fix other gardens doesn't work well. It does get a bit old repeating the same things for me. All of my pictures are taken in total darkness, this affects how dark my plants look. My N levels are fine. They are where I want them to be. I don't add anything extra. It's just PBG grow and V&B dirty nutrients in promix HP. All my plants are in perfect health most of the time. Knowing what good N levels are is where many fail. Learning this on our own is the best advice I can give. I've had a long time to figure out what's best for them in my garden.

This thread is my diary for the Mars FCE-6500 led light and how well it can grow quality cannabis. My flower room is 12 x 10 so a smaller light will not work well. I needed high wattage that covers well. I don't like the size of any of these high wattage leds. It's hard to work around them and not bang my head. I prefer a high wattage smaller size light similar to the Sp-6500. My main Perpetual thread has a better look at my gardens sepcs. I use a bunch of different LED lights, not just this one.

I don't have the dimension specs in front of me. Only that is for a Personal 5x5 space, it drops to 4x4 for commercial. I'll add the dimensions later. @Mars Hydro Led will know.
The dimension of FCE-6500 is 116x115x8cm

Latest posts

Latest posts