What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Marketing/packaging

Former Guest

I was interested in getting into something similar but very small, something sustainable. people gave me bad advice, either on purpose or because they just didn't know, and what nobody really talked about was that even though it's legal here in Washington, it's not federally. you can get in trouble for tax evasion or money laundering even if you do what you're supposed to, because there is competition and now more people are getting into the business, the competition will turn you in and then there are business audits, and a shit ton of grief. what SirStynkalot said is true and exactly right on. I know of one person who shut down his whole oil operation overnight because of the what he mentioned. hearing that, asking some questions I didn't realize I should ask, along with a nasty message one night by a grower for a collective who had some advice of his own lol, I don't even want to play around and have a small little business going , let alone a full on stressful situation like it would be to operate this. my business plan took me over two months and was 22 pages long and it wasn't even covering the financial projections and it was for a pet store. super simple business. I don't think people are meaning to come off in a way to piss ya off but just want to warn you that this is something bigger than maybe you expect. rome wasn't built overnight.

The Master

Hello, I could use some help..

I'm very interested in starting my own line of products, (tinctures, carts of EJUICE, edibles, bho and rso etc)

What's the best way to go about doing this is ca

You know what goes really well with a product line? Being accomplished in the industry and having proof. Cannabis is an industry where accomplishment is respected and wins. So if your new to cannabis then welcome. Now make earn your respect like the big boys did. Then you get to cash in. It takes a long fucken time to master this craft.

Latest posts

Latest posts