What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mango Thai by The Real Seed Company

harvestreaper

Veteran
I do Harvest, They were the early good dark brown batches we used to get here in Australia probably what some people call the Choc Thai. The later bricks were more on the green side that had the pale blond seeds and did not smoke anywhere near as good at the dark brown. The dark batches had a Xmas pudding smell like a deep rotting fruit smell and they were strong!

interesting stuff ive never knowingly sampled what others talk of with these epic thai effects,,, here in uk wed get batches come down the line some were nice effect and trancey but not profound was always, if you got nothing else type of smoke,,the immature buds the seeds weere in are already stronger than any of the thais ive had ,,the dark aromas you describe are within this line according to the blurb i would say these 4 females lean towards the sweeter green side so far thanks again for the imput :tiphat:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
giphy.gif

romanoweed

Hey harvestreaper:

Coloration is ever a proove (atleast on Plants) for old Genetics. Basically any strong colore Plant was of old Genetics.
Some of my Mostpartvietblacks 7/8 had slight purple redish coloration.

Keep them thats a good Sign!!!! I hope i understand this is from UKimported Thaiweed.

harvestreaper

Veteran
Hey harvestreaper:

Coloration is ever a proove (atleast on Plants) for old Genetics. Basically any strong colore Plant was of old Genetics.
Some of my Mostpartvietblacks 7/8 had slight purple redish coloration.

Keep them thats a good Sign!!!! I hope i understand this is from UKimported Thaiweed.

hey romanoweed,,interesting stuff,,,,if you mean the seeds or the plants both are mango thai from rsc collected from laos last season

romanoweed

Ahh, that seems to overlay with my view that the NEW VERSION of Mangothai is pretty oldschool, is pretty viby old gold. Strong Red, Purple, orange Colorations.

When did they exchange the old Line with the one, wich is also sold by Khalifa Genetics?

I have to say, im not shure if Coloration of seeds has to do with old genes, could be a fungus?

harvestreaper

Veteran
How are your plants coming along harvestreaper? Very nice work :.
thanks holderchert altho ive poorly handled one as it fell over an sadly even after propping it back up it died off, still have two small lower buds alive hoping will reach maturity
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

phenos 1,2 4 all smell of varying degrees of sweet mango pheno 3 has much denser bud structure and has a very different mild green tea smell

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
looks wild. I got some seeds from friend. cant wait to hear your smoke report harvestreaper. it should be very euphoric and trancey, right?

harvestreaper

Veteran
looks wild. I got some seeds from friend. cant wait to hear your smoke report harvestreaper. it should be very euphoric and trancey, right?

yes the early buds i tried off the smalll seeded buds was euphoric the later bud i tried off snapped plant uncured very trancey i gave a friend some and said its quite trancey they said your right ive s just been staring at the wall after a smoke lol smell have developed into a sweet mango and a sweaty mango with one being real plain mild tea smell,,even my clumsy hand found em easy to grow so im sure youll do a fine job ,,ive got cuts flowering also so ill report flo time later to:tiphat:

Element115

Hi Harvestreaper , This one I find very interesting... what is your day leghth you have these on at the moment ?

Can anyone tell me what the month the growing season starts from seed sowing to harvest months in their native Laos ?

harvestreaper

Veteran
Hi Harvestreaper , This one I find very interesting... what is your day leghth you have these on at the moment ?

Can anyone tell me what the month the growing season starts from seed sowing to harvest months in their native Laos ?

hi ,,they are on 11 and half on,, 12 half off,, i think rsc will have details of the laos season

Chi13

ICMag Donor

From the RSC website highland Laos description;

Typical Lao and Thai ganja landraces take six months from seed to harvest. Farmers in mainland Southeast Asia employ two main cycles, namely sowing in June to July and harvesting in Dec to January, or sowing in August to September and harvesting in February to March.

Latest posts

Latest posts