What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Mango Sapphire

bibi40

Some babies :

picture.php

:party:

axle2u

reviewed entire thread....

omg, that looks so damn fine, my friend
you are definitely expert grower....fantastic job bibi

please describe the taste and flavor, smell when lit...
approx THC %......and describe the high, for us all...

so damn curious....

stellar!

-ax

bibi40

Hi mate ,

so the flavour is really tropical fruit ,
like a mixed fruits tropical juice with tones of mango , pineapple , coco ...
with more curing you can get some exotic wood flavors .
for me it' s a perfect taste !!!
when you lit it , it' s like a strong fruity Og smellings .

the effect is really strong , perfect for the evening , more a couchlock effect ( i like that :biglaugh: ) and longlasting .

Hso claim it to 21-23 of Thc ,

and for me it' s really true .

i' m never bored with this train and will grow it again and again .

hope it helps axle2u :tiphat:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i love finding them tasty strain s that ya keep around ,i had the KILLER QUEEN for like 5-6 yrs and i finaly let her go
keepem green -n- girlie brother

G

Simply incredible!

I will be honest I tried to stay out of the Mango Sapphire thread because I am unsure of HSO the company. But I really appreciate that youve popped so many multiple seeds, to me that is something I really like.

bibi40

Hi Dots ,

i' don' t know so much Hso , apart Mango sapphire wich i knew by a friend who grew them before and their Og kush wich is good , but not exceptional like the Mango .

i became a big fan of her and i can say you i will pop a new bunch of them quickly !!! :smoke out:

that' s a great and really stable strain .

I thought to try their Chocolate mint og too , cause i saw great review about it :headbange

Cheers .

:tiphat:

bibi40

Here are my two Mango yesterday :

the little one :

picture.php

the big one :

picture.php

really happy for late seedlings ...

and now a first try for me ,
i' ll try to reverse them ( only few branches of each ) and do some female seeds .

first spray with colloidal silver on 3 branches of the big ( which show preflowers , i hope it' s not too late ) ,
and four branches of the little which is less advanced .

my goal is to collect some pollen for pollinate my next batch of Mango and S1' s themselve if it' s not too late ...

to be continued :headbange

G

Sweet. I would not say too late as far as pistils showing it will still reverse. Also I reversed one through autum/winter outdoor. Good luck.