MANGO JOY, cut of super laos x mango haze ibl

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
this is one of my favorite cuts ever... so special she is.. I smoked few mango hazes and its crosses, but this one is different level. I selected her from 10 females of laos x mango haze cross done by Donald Mallard, man! cant thank you enough... she has everything, sticky resin, hypnotizing fragrance, she yields.. and mainly she smokes heavenly. this cut needs only 12 - 13 weeks to finish.. more pic soon..
picture.php

Last edited:

TheDarkStorm

Thats quite a intresting plant maha....looks like it pulls quite abit to the old nl5 side (although you can see the laos in it).....was wondering how some of the other plants may have looked..

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
look at this pic it is laos x mango haze by DM, it looks pretty Laos dominant to me, like DM says Laos phenos make bigger buds than MH phenos. I know what I selected, it is not mango haze pheno, in fact it is two levels above any mango haze I tried

picture.php

super laos by DM
picture.php

F2F

look at this pic it is laos x mango haze by DM, it looks pretty Laos dominant to me, like DM says Laos phenos make bigger buds than MH phenos. I know what I selected, it is not mango haze pheno, in fact it is two levels above any mango haze I tried

View Image

super laos by DM View Image

Hiya Maha,

I’m a big time MH lover and admittedly an admirer of DM’s Maos since I first saw it posted by he and others here.

How does the effect of your pheno compare to your best experience with MH? For me, MH was soft (in a good and permeating way) had legs, and was a great high for getting things done, positive mood, and good all around day brightner!

Peace
F2F

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
temple weed

temple weed

at first, difference is in the way how plants phenotypically express themselves, in case of mango haze it is inbred line, but in case of mango joy it is F1 line, laos hybrid, in mango haze there is no laos..

and yes, mango haze is nice. it is very euphoric for me, nice uplifting herb, blissful relaxed feeling. euphoria builds up and gets you going with balanced energy - I can sit on it.. more chill out weed.

and mango joy is very different. the effect has magic, kind of temple atmosphere, trippy dreamy, but kind, it is Buddha´s kindness, you can call it just buddah weed and it is very complex heart chakra weed, you are in peace with whole world, comfortable rest for soul. very hard to describe and incomparable to mango haze. when there is not much common its hard to find some points where you can compare it. also smell for mango haze I would say it is typical candy mango, sweet incense. this is less sweet, and it is more red cough drops with mango ice cream, little hops and hint of camphor, and very musky spicy... not leathery like some phenos of MH. although it is mango herb, I would say it is completely different to MH.
picture.php

difference in effect is that mango haze gets me nicely high but it has its ceiling or limit, but mango joy gets me so high, I couldn't believe it I am so high on it, seems limitless..

F2F

at first, difference is in the way how plants phenotypically express themselves, in case of mango haze it is inbred line, but in case of mango joy it is F1 line, laos hybrid, in mango haze there is no laos..

and yes, mango haze is nice. it is very euphoric for me, nice uplifting herb, blissful relaxed feeling. euphoria builds up and gets you going with balanced energy - I can sit on it.. more chill out weed.

and mango joy is very different. the effect has magic, kind of temple atmosphere, trippy dreamy, but kind, it is Buddha´s kindness, you can call it just buddah weed and it is very complex heart chakra weed, you are in peace with whole world, comfortable rest for soul. very hard to describe and incomparable to mango haze. when there is not much common its hard to find some points where you can compare it. also smell for mango haze I would say it is typical candy mango, sweet incense. this is less sweet, and it is more red cough drops with mango ice cream, little hops and hint of camphor, and very musky spicy... not leathery like some phenos of MH. although it is mango herb, I would say it is completely different to MH. View Image

difference in effect is that mango haze gets me nicely high but it has its ceiling or limit, but mango joy gets me so high, I couldn't believe it I am so high on it, seems limitless..

Wow, thanks Maha! She does sound sublime! :biggrin:

No experience here with the MH IBL, just the first MH line before the IBL was released. Laos seems to carry her further into the clouds. :blowbubbles:

Peace
F2F

Donald Mallard

el duck
ICMag Supporter
Hey Maha ,
im really glad you found something you like in those seeds ,
ive seen some pretty nice stuff come from them too ,
and agree its a particularly nice high,

a friend had some in a tent recently with a bunch of other plants , mh crosses etc ,
the laos mango outgrew them all by miles , shes a beast ,, lol ...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Hey Maha ,
im really glad you found something you like in those seeds ,
ive seen some pretty nice stuff come from them too ,
and agree its a particularly nice high,

a friend had some in a tent recently with a bunch of other plants , mh crosses etc ,
the laos mango outgrew them all by miles , shes a beast ,, lol ...

yeah. thank you very much for those seeds. they were all great as far as effect. I didn't find weak one..

most were too leafy for my liking though. one that took around 17 weeks and was quite lemony and hops, I liked her a lot, but it took me like 30 minutes to pick up calyxes to roll the joint. with this one I have, it is much easier.. also those other were susceptible to powdery mildew here, and mango joy was untouched. another reason why to keep it. if I would pop another batch I doubt I can find her again so easy...

she is up there with the best haze hybrid cuts I have, neville´s haze, titan´s haze or mextasy. apparently Laos cut you have is some genial breeding tool.

I know it is called super laos or bld laos. but I would call it Lotus Laos... it is Lotus genetics, once it is hit by right male, it opens like lotus, and incredible phenos are popping out. incredible genetics. many thanks Don for sharing this. Jah bless ya.

giphy.gif

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
this is different pheno, it was earthy green banana with juicy fruit background, also it took around 17 weeks.. I was keeping it for a while, but Mango joy won.
picture.php
picture.php

giphy.gif

Kijell

Wow this strain looks superb, great plants and pictures mister maha kala!

Mango haze is one of my all time favourites from back in the day.
I would really like to try this strain one day.
Have a nice day :)

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
thanks guys for comments, if you want laos x mango haze, then you have to call out DM :D I am growing vietnamese hybrid and one pheno is soapy mango bread.. I am not surprised that mango weed is so popular in Mekong area, it has some reason.. we are still talking about hazy plants, so woody incense musk is always present :D but mango gives it something else.. I was never into fruity strains, especially sweet fruity.. but this mango spicy herb I love..

west-eu

yep maha you're right beautiful girl the MANGO JOY, yield look good with a respectable flow time ..... :plant grow: nice one

sbeanonnamellow

this is different pheno, it was earthy green banana with juicy fruit background, also it took around 17 weeks.. I was keeping it for a while, but Mango joy won. View Image View Image

This is what legends are made of! That's the look of flowers I seek more often than not. Looking absolutely excellent, thanks for sharing. I imagine the Mango Haze ibl is a valuable breeding tool, can't believe I slept on them. You rock MAHA KALA!