Mango Haze F3 GROW=Welcome to my Baked Beanz Jungle

hoki2test

MY FAV PHENO

MY FAV PHENO

Some photo,s of my favorite pheno,Has vicks inhaler sour mango terp smell and seems to be faster flowering and chunkier than other phenos....i have at least 4 that look like similar to this one.....im seeing three distinct phenotypes in these mango haze f3....all are strong in the perfume department with smellz ranging from sweet mango to sour mango and the lovely cat piss smelling one....if your into that sort of thing, Actually that reminds me of a chick i use to date back in the day,She use to love eating the CHEESE under my ....Sorry its a long story and im wasted...MY FAVOURITE PHENO=
picture.php

Last edited:

hoki2test

MY FAV PHENO

MY FAV PHENO

They are hell sticky and keep in mind they are only just over three weeks into flower
My favorite vicks inhaler Sour mango smelling phenotype of Baked Beanz f3 mango haze=

picture.php
picture.php

hoki2test

MY FAV PHENO

MY FAV PHENO

Sorry i keep stuffing up my photo rotation,I cant fit the whole plant in photo as there is not enough room for me to turn around without my huge dick breaking branches left right and centre:laughing: Vicks inhaler Sour mango pheno=
picture.php
picture.php

hoki2test

Another different pheno of mango haze F3

Another different pheno of mango haze F3

Another different pheno of mango haze F3=
picture.php
picture.php

hoki2test

HI I LIKE

HI I LIKE

HI I LIKE WEARING WOMAN,S UNDERWEAR WHILE SMOKING A JOINT:laughing:....Sorry im really really stoned,Time to go spin out on some new movies i downloaded
picture.php

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Think my phenos look more like this whispy longer flowering girl
picture.php

They all look identical... We'll see in another 2 weeks or so when they fill in something at least... Maybe theyll get fat... Might be some 14 weeker stuff instead of 70-77 day fast haze..

B

beanz

looks like we are all in for more entertainment other than just plant pics here , lol did I see that mask on the news related to an armed robbery of the Cadbury factory ?

I had some a wispy f2 in the top dawg pack also , it matured at different stages . never really seen that before . I didn,t use it to make seed .....so its in the line obviously. even some flowers were half mature and the other half white pistils to growing .

anyways good too know these things .... helps me decide weather to grow some in the future or hand any out . gives me information to share ....thats what its all about folks

hoki2test

CROSS MANGO WIDOW X MANGO HAZE BAKED BEANZ!!

CROSS MANGO WIDOW X MANGO HAZE BAKED BEANZ!!

looks like we are all in for more entertainment other than just plant pics here , lol did I see that mask on the news related to an armed robbery of the Cadbury factory ?

I had some a wispy f2 in the top dawg pack also , it matured at different stages . never really seen that before . I didn,t use it to make seed .....so its in the line obviously. even some flowers were half mature and the other half white pistils to growing .

anyways good too know these things .... helps me decide weather to grow some in the future or hand any out . gives me information to share ....thats what its all about folks

I'm addicted to the perfume coming off some of these F3 mango haze,They really are amazing to smell and so very sticky....hopefully they will continue to fill out more but even if they don't yield that good i cant wait to see if the smells translate to the taste when smoked.....CROSS MANGO WIDOW X MANGO HAZE BAKED BEANZ!!...that would be some flavorful tasting herb for sure and it would up the yield....

hoki2test

TASTE LIKE

TASTE LIKE

That zig-zag stem girl in the front of the 1st picture is the catpiss pheno with 1-3 fans isn't it? Maybe low yielder but high terps.. That seems like the only pheno I got. Dont think I got any fat pheno

I got 100% germ on them, I should have kept the males... but got rid of them because I have a few more beans. Now I'm wishing I had a lot more bean of it.

I got 5 girls that all look like clones of the exact same pheno with basically only height being the difference within 15% type deal...

I definitely think she is something special, I tried a few strains that had no standout features lately... just the perfume of this girl alone is peaking my interest.. I did 11/13 from seed so they are taking things at their own pace.. Should start seeing what the buds look like soon. Pretty sure its gonna fill out good, but with some wispy hazey nugs.. but if I veg'd her up, and did a proper run it would be easily worthwhile.

What did they smoke and taste like ?....The PERFUME on some of these f3 are just amazing,I bet they would stink to high heaven if grown in soil next round

Last edited:

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Haven't smoked any yet but.... The perfume, and the fuzzy stem with perfume/incense terps that showed up in the first 3 weeks of life... I already knew it was going to be really standout special stuff.... Then It started to form buds in the zig-zag style and just stretched like crazy.... Pretty sure I could get some long colas to connect on these girls.... That was a added trait I like a lot {stretchy as hell but actually fills in and connects long colas}.

I had in small pots, and waited for stretch to end. Now they are in bigger containers... She should start to explode. I'll update for sure. Your further ahead tho so... I'll be watching your show for sure!

ronbo51

Hey hoki, deal me in. I am currently running Mr beanz orange cookies and a batch of lemon zinger black lime malawi. I have never seen seed plants grow so fast. Seedbay had these for a long time, but they still sprouted like champs. Just flipped, took cuttings. Rocknroll.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
I'm actually running a lemon zinger malawi right now too.. I just noticed she has pink calyxs starting to form. The craziest berry terps Ive smellled... Not lemon like i expected....

hoki2test

A Baked Beanz disciple

A Baked Beanz disciple

Hey hoki, deal me in. I am currently running Mr beanz orange cookies and a batch of lemon zinger black lime malawi. I have never seen seed plants grow so fast. Seedbay had these for a long time, but they still sprouted like champs. Just flipped, took cuttings. Rocknroll.

Yeah i know exactly what your talking about...I had 50 mango haze f3 with 100% germination over night...IM A BAKED BEANZ DISCIPLE NOW!,My eyes have seen the HPS light
picture.php

hoki2test

berry terps

berry terps

I'm actually running a lemon zinger malawi right now too.. I just noticed she has pink calyxs starting to form. The craziest berry terps Ive smellled... Not lemon like i expected....

Sounds like a winner Dr young,I had some Goji o.g from bodhi that i grew a few years back that had real loud RED BERRY-RED LIQUORICE TERPS....I grew them in soil and along with these f3 mango haze they were some of the most amazing smelling weed i have ever grown

hoki2test

BAKED BEANZ IS OVERLOOKED

BAKED BEANZ IS OVERLOOKED

I actually think BAKED BEANZ is overlooked and under rated by others,Maybe because he donates so much of his work and maybe because he works other breeders lines but he is the real thing and does solid selections and puts alot of work into the his beanz,AND YES I WILL PULL MY TONGUE OUT OF BAKED BEANZ ASS AS SOON AS I GET MORE FREE BEANZ....until then i will keep going down and brown lol
picture.php