What's new

Man Boobs -VV- Gynecomastia - DID SMOKING POT GIVE ME THESE TITS ?

Does smoking weed HAVE YOU growing man boobs?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • MAYBE

• I DONT KNOW...

• WHO CARES ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I JUST CAME FOR THE PICTURES :D

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

acespicoli

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️ SMOKING WEED CAUSES ... NO TITS OR MAN TITS? THAT IS THE QUESTION?
1690944797467.png

1690944715353.png
1690945098797.png

Links Between Gynecomastia and Marijuana​

Although the full extent of the connection between smoking weed and gynecomastia is still unknown, studies have indicated that the relationship exists. THC is the psychoactive component of marijuana. While it’s what gives pot users the feeling of being high, it also interacts with the body in other ways, such as interfering with numerous functions of the adrenal and hormonal systems.

Gynecomastia-grossman-twenty-six-300x200.jpg

One of these functions is the release of GnRH, which is a hormone that’s responsible for the release of other hormones. The release of GnRH is the catalyst of the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal, or HPG, axis. In men, the HPG axis is responsible for testosterone production. Because marijuana blocks the release of GnRH, it hinders every aspect of the HPG axis, including the manufacture of testosterone.

If a man’s body produces less testosterone, his male and female hormone levels become imbalanced. This can lead to the development of breasts.

OK folks there you have it.... and now a thread for you to post the pics of your outrageous GRADE3 ... DD man boobs and be proud !
LET THE VOTING BEGIN AND DONT FORGET TO, UNLEASH PICTURES OF THOSE PUPPIES vv BELOW

acespicoli

1690946471921.png

For anyone dealing with this dont worry there is hope, best post your before and after for others

Cuddles

way back in my teens at school we had people coming in and telling us about certain drugs, their side effects and so on.
They told us that weed (or regular useof / smoking) can raise oestrogen levels. And if this is the case, then yes this could be possible.

However, there are far more more things to consider- genetics, body fat, other meds or drugs etc. so who knows why the guys chests in the pics look the way they do.
FYI - I reckon it´s just (too much ) body fat

btw, there was a story once about a guy who had breast implants put in because of a bet or something...
Some surgeons will just do ANYTHING for a little extra cash. Ethics - what´s that???