What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi x PCK

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi StickyBandit both Malawi x PCK regular and feminized seed lots are extremely healthy and vigorous in germination, we haven't had a single complain in years about their germination. For germination always better to do it with constant temps around 25ºC. If you have doubts germinate them first in paper towels and once the roots is 1 cm long then plant in the pots.

StickyBandit

Thanks for the reply dubi
I am unable to buy direct so I had to buy through a third party
I usually have no trouble sprouting seeds. I will add a heat pad and see if it helps
If they don't pop up I will try some other Ace seeds I got elsewhere :)

StickyBandit

Finally seeing some action. One has surfaced so far :)
I don't usually have any trouble sprouting seeds. Could be the cool snap slowing things down
MalawixPCK.jpg

StickyBandit

Yeah dubi's seeds are well formed at least and the date on the packaging is a nice reassuring aspect too.
The seeds I have are quite tiny and there is no packaging because I got the stealth option
I think I may have planted them too deep (about 20m/m) and given the little fellas a bit of a mission reaching the surface relative to their small size
There are at least 4 that have joined the party now so it's looking promising :)

Last edited:

StickyBandit

Well, the Good Vibes got 2 more on board so we now have 10 from 12
I gently helped the last 2 survivors with a kebab stick by clearing some lumps above them because they were struggling to reach the surface, and I had a dig on the last 2 but no signs of life so I don't expect them to surface but I'm more than happy with 10 :D
I plan to feed straight water with weak calmag added until they get bigger then re-pot into 12L pots with a coco, worm castings, organic potting mix and perlite medium and fertilize with blood, bone and natural sulfate of potash added and some EM microbes and molasses. How does that sound??
Cheers :)
Malawi x PCK.jpg

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Sounds good StickyBandit ;) So glad to hear you got 10 seedlings from your 10 seed regular pack.

STOCK ALERT: Last Malawi x PCK regular packs available on our website for the upcoming months:

the feminized version is still available in larger amounts.

lemonade

Veteran
Thanks guys! As much as I love that pheno I decided another plant was my favourite. It's less purple, more pinkish. More frost and smaller but harder buds too.:)

Unfortunately all the pics I took turned out blurry. :rolleyes:

But I've got clones for both pheno's so I can grow em again and take less blurry pics;)
pckm.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts