What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi, anyone grow it?

Asio otus

yo'm really sure it will be ending up of 2 meters

Attachments

• 20220821_140748.jpg
    20220821_140748.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 63

Asio otus

Malawi comienza a florecer. ella tiene un extraño plane trunk.

Attachments

• 20220909_100717.jpg
    20220909_100717.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 99
  • 20220909_100720.jpg
    20220909_100720.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 99
  • 20220917_125743.jpg
    20220917_125743.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 94
  • 20220912_172527.jpg
    20220912_172527.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 96

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
420giveaway
@Asio otus , that deformation of the trunk and top, I'm sorry to say is not a good sign. :(

Sorry I forget the name of it, but if you post a shot in sick plants, someone will tell you.

It's a genetic deformation (I believe), rather than sick, but it will not flower properly.

I saw it myself twice years ago when I was growing indoors

Last edited:

JayWilly

I ran a pack of bodhi's open pollination of African seeds malawi gold indoors in the past . It was what I consider my first indoor grow failure . Plants took forever to bud smelled of carrots and when It was finished it was super airy with a headache like high. I give up on pure sativas indoors

need4weed

Veteran
I agree with that statement.

The only times it has happened is from home growers who have made selections over many years.

Never commercial crops.

One of them threw about 8 of us into some 30 minute long sort of telepathic giggle fit where nobody said anything and we kept looking at one another and seemingly knew what we were going to say then we would all burst back into laughing/crying incapable of catching our breath. I recall almost vomiting off the potency of the first toke and absolutely recoiling at the idea of a second. The smoke was practically liquid milk and made you sound like darth vader on exhale.
I've had pot like this in the 90's. Never had it again. Whilst doing g my apprenticeship we used to go to engineering college once a week. We were all smokers and took it in turns to bring buds in to smoke in our lunch break. A maye brought some in an was raving about the potency. We all sat in his car and passed the bong around 3 times. Big mistake. It was creeper weed, by the time we got out of the car, we were all fucked. I couldn't go back to class I was that bad. Sat on the toilet for 3 hours hiding. At 4 o'clock when college finished we all met up.my friends were green, teo of them had vomited 🤢 in the training workshop. Honestly we were all stoned to the following afternoon

grayeyes

xet, sometimes one toke is almost too much. But unlike what I'm hearing here, I guess I got lucky. The seeds I received from TRSC have been like this from the start. First I flowered it for 22 weeks then I harvested at 16. Of course I seeded both. I can't imagine what seedless would be like. But nowadays I can find out whenever. It has always been a little much. I do believe if you toked enough you could watch cartoons without turning on the TV.