What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi, anyone grow it?

grayeyes

Brother all the text means nothing without pics I thought you knew that.
Think of this forum as a cartoon comic more illustrations than dialog.
Its so hard to understand without pictures to take our breath away.
Sorry I don't fit in your rules. Better luck next time.

Asio otus

nueva actualización.
1er malawi
segundo manipuri

Attachments

• 20220730_170202.jpg
    20220730_170202.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 94
  • 20220730_170217.jpg
    20220730_170217.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 81
  • 20220730_170208.jpg
    20220730_170208.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 92
  • 20220730_170234.jpg
    20220730_170234.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 87

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
420giveaway
Ace Malawi grown by a friend of mine at about 900m in the very south of Spain. If memory serves me well it was harvested by my good friend and my self on the 15th of November'
20191101_135842_LI.jpg
20191101_140110.jpg

The cured weed was very strong and one or two tokes for an un experienced person was plenty. As a very hardened smoker at the time I liked it, but found it a little confusing if smoked too much. In fact I liked it very much! I've grow it 3 times myself.
Sadly I've never made cobs with it. If I grow it again next year, then the whole plat will be cobbed!,

Attachments

• 20191101_135821.jpg
    20191101_135821.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 124

Spankee

Ace Malawi grown by a friend of mine at about 900m in the very south of Spain. If memory serves me well it was harvested by my good friend and my self on the 15th of November'
View attachment 18739096 View attachment 18739098

The cured weed was very strong and one or two tokes for an un experienced person was plenty. As a very hardened smoker at the time I liked it, but found it a little confusing if smoked too much. In fact I liked it very much! I've grow it 3 times myself.
Sadly I've never made cobs with it. If I grow it again next year, then the whole plat will be cobbed!,
That’s helpful info on your finish times . When does it start flowering I’m guessing late august?

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
420giveaway
the one in my picture was over 2 m before the weight of the buds pulled it over. The chap who grow it didn't think to give it support.

rolandomota

I still don't believe it I'm not saying your lying I'm talking for myself results vary but yes I will get some why not I was thinking about it in my last order from kwik
I have grown this before and i made tons of seeds and Hybrid it was from more than 10 years ago i don't have them anymore and I remember it was good I liked it good satisfied high not crazy strong.
i remember a non sweet pineapple type of smell the stems were sticky and very shiny that's the only time I got sticky fingers on a stem rub.

I only smoked the fast ones about 14 to 16 weeks max and I had a couple that just didn't want to flower for some reason maybe those were the crazy strong 20 weekers

Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
420giveaway
I still don't believe it I'm not saying your lying I'm talking for myself results vary but yes I will get some why not I was thinking about it in my last order from kwik
I have grown this before and i made tons of seeds and Hybrid it was from more than 10 years ago i don't have them anymore and I remember it was good I liked it good satisfied high not crazy strong.
i remember a non sweet pineapple type of smell the stems were sticky and very shiny that's the only time I got sticky fingers on a stem rub.

I only smoked the fast ones about 14 to 16 weeks max and I had a couple that just didn't want to flower for some reason maybe those were the crazy strong 20 weekers
Your not referring to my post above are you?. If so, why would I lie? I absolutely hate lie's and struggle not to tell the truth.
If not referring to my post, please ignore this.