What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Making gummies

Im'One

When making gummy bears or whatever gummies, is it best to use a hash oil made with everclear or a tinctures?... Or something else?

starke

Check out this thread by Arthritis_sucks. Makes excellent gummies that keep for months at room temp. I think he mentions using hash rosin to infuse his coconut oil. When I make them I'm using bud and trim so do it in the crockpot. I don't think the source really matters as long as you achieve the dosing you are looking for.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358862

Peace,
starke

E

ESTERCHASER

idk man i thought i was getting good gummmies here locally, turns out the guy is being a clown in this regard. I hate being in a legal state and i cannot find decent edibles or flower wtf!?