What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Making bubble from lightly compressed flower?

Finepointcanon

Veteran
Hi guys, is it possible to make bubble with high-quality flower that's been lightly compressed?

Sorry about the picture quality. It looks like either the trichs are very small, most of them have been damaged, or both. It's sparkly but I'm not seeing a lot of bulbous tops.

That's all lol, thanks!

full

full

full

full

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
Where did this high quality flower come from? Looks like Mexican brick weed tbh

Finepointcanon

Veteran
If the quality is great then perhaps smoke it as it is ?
Yeah haha I do. It's just realistically that I happened to end up with more than I could smoke in a year. I've never liked oil but I used to make bubble back home and I really liked it. Maybe I could try dry sift. For science mainly.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah haha I do. It's just realistically that I happened to end up with more than I could smoke in a year. I've never liked oil but I used to make bubble back home and I really liked it. Maybe I could try dry sift. For science mainly.
You could always freeze some. I have kept weed good in the freezer for 10 years + , i could still smell it when i opened the freezer for about 5 years !
VG

Finepointcanon

Veteran
You could always freeze some. I have kept weed good in the freezer for 10 years + , i could still smell it when i opened the freezer for about 5 years !
VG
Thanks I didn't know that! I thought I had about a 6-8 month window. The last time I kept some for over 8 months I could notice the strength and quality going down quite a lot.