What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mag Landrace seeds / cuts

olday

Veteran
My Girlfriend has been a long time medical user (fibro really bad at times) has had fantastic luck with mag landrace when her symptoms are at there worst, also formerly known as miracle mile (mag mile for non-chicago visitors)

What I am having trouble with is finding additional info on what the strain and/or Iranian landrace are known as, are there other names for it?

- O

Last edited:

olday

Veteran
Short for magnificent (like the shopping downtown but city of Chicago, from what I’ve heard) made them change the name. I believe it is a landrace indica from around Iran

rolandomota

You going to get banned motor city man I won't rat but your breaking the rules maybe they won't notice.....

olday

Veteran
You going to get banned motor city man I won't rat but your breaking the rules maybe they won't notice.....

Sorry, I may be dense but what rules am I breaking? Just trying to find out info on a strain that is known good meds for a fibro patient

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
7. Solicitations: Threads or posts soliciting or offering the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, money or any other substance or article is not permitted and will be deleted, with the member subjected to banning without warning. Threads or posts dealing with illegal drugs other than cannabis are not permitted and will be deleted.
7a. Wish lists of varieties placed in posts, threads, or the members 'signature line' area will be deleted by admin as doing so is deemed an attempt to circumvent site policy regarding solicitations.

8. Spamming: The posting of links to other commercial websites, forums, chat rooms or communities, or commercial products are not permitted. Members who have their own website shall not be permitted to place the URL or related information in your profile area or display it in your signature, as doing so is considered advertising. There are appropriate avenues to follow regarding advertising on IC Mag. Any unauthorized advertisements will be deleted as Spam and the member banned.

8a. As a privately owned site, we retain the right to prohibit information posted in threads, posts, and signature lines that contains information pertaining to commercial products/entities that do not pay for advertisement.

olday

Veteran
Ty aridbud- I’ll edit and reword, not trying to make a stink and certainly wasn’t looking for handouts.

Can’t edit the title but hopefully that’s good enough.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ty aridbud- I’ll edit and reword, not trying to make a stink and certainly wasn’t looking for handouts.

Can’t edit the title but hopefully that’s good enough.

I know. Just be aware....

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I hope I don't get caught either Mr. Aridbud, but I have a wish list and that involves getting some nice flower someday of that Iranian landrace Mr. Storm Shadow has been showing. He brags about his mag landrace he grows from seed, and has lot's of pics for our viewing pleasure.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=43305

He writes well and has great posts on the subject of which you seek. Searching for posts from Storm Shadow gets...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/search.php?do=finduser&u=187483

I believe somewhere out in SoCal. Missed my chance cause I was out there a lot last year, and didn't leave anything I need to go back and get.

PerroVerde

bodhiseeds Ancient OG is the Mag Landrace which is made up of Iranian OG x Snow Lotus they simply renamed it to make it seem like it was something you could only get from them. I forget where but a very famous cutting of the Ancient OG goes by the name sprite cut (hope that helps you on your search)

olday

Veteran
olday look thru this page to find what you seek.

Thanks man, I’m currently good, the 1/8ths they sell in IL tend to come with “free seeds” - I’ve run a few of them and one keeper a couple of times now and no hermie issues so no idea why it’s so common but happy to have it, it is legit medicine for those who struggle from muscle spasms and similar issues.

PerroVerde

Thanks man, I’m currently good, the 1/8ths they sell in IL tend to come with “free seeds” - I’ve run a few of them and one keeper a couple of times now and no hermie issues so no idea why it’s so common but happy to have it, it is legit medicine for those who struggle from muscle spasms and similar issues.

They may not be as good of a grower as you, lucky for the free seeds.

olday

Veteran
They may not be as good of a grower as you, lucky for the free seeds.

Nah, long time but average grower. I have the benefit of flowering/drying/curing/feeding as much as I want. I try and not bag on the dispos as I know they have some pressure on them to get it out the door. The thread you posted is a wild one, still not sure what all it means but if it’s not a pure Iranian landrace I think that is very misleading marketing/labeling.

Sub24ox7

Yes the Illinois dispensary bud has seeds and I have grown a fair amount. Turned out really good similar to the bud it came from.
I also liked the mag landrace for an indica strain.