What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Maestro and Venom Smaasssh auto under Fce 4800 and Fce3000

bibi40

Here is my grow of Urban Legends Maestro and Venom Smaasssh auto under Mars hydro Fce4800 ,

they are 6 to 15 days from sprout , they did start under a Hps 250w till yesterday when i switch to the Led panel , that' s why they did stretch a bit ,
they grow at 24/24 from the beginning .

IMG_2319.JPG

IMG_2320.JPG

Maestro are in the square pots and Venom in the round pots .
They will grow together for some time then i will separate them in different box for let them grow better .

:tiphat:

Last edited:

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
420giveaway
Hey Bibi San! ✌️ :giggle:

Isn't this a little bit too much light for such small plants!? I mean they don't look so impressive for 15 days under such strong light 24/24. I think you would have the same results under 18/6 and my personal opinion is that plants need a night-phase for their metabolism.

bibi40

Thanks tobe !

Hey Bibi San! ✌️ :giggle:

Isn't this a little bit too much light for such small plants!? I mean they don't look so impressive for 15 days under such strong light 24/24. I think you would have the same results under 18/6 and my personal opinion is that plants need a night-phase for their metabolism.
hey mitsu ,
seems you didn' t read the text :ROFLMAO:
like i said those plant was grown under an sodium lamp , 250w till yesterday , that' s why they ' re look like this ,

for give you a comparative view , here are some same age plants grow under led from the beginning , at 24/24 too :

IMG_2317.JPG

as you can see the growth is totally different due to the spectrum of sodium light ( more height , internode spacing ) than with led ( less height growht , more leaves growth ) ,

anyway for me they look good for the age , lateral growth already starting ,
and after testing almost all light schedule with auto' s my opinion is that they don' t need to rest , i will certainly not go back to 18/6 or 20/4 after my lastest successive grow at 24/24 .

Cheers

Last edited:

bibi40

Yesterday at day 26 and 15 :

IMG_2370.JPG

all topped and just did a little training , Led is at 100% since 3 days .

so a little recapitulative with all the " don' t do that with auto' s " i did :

- 1 transplantation at day 3
- 24/24 from the beginning
- topping
- a bit of defoliation

and i can say i' m pretty confident with all of that :ROFLMAO:

first preflowers appears so stretch will start now ,
will split the plants in two tents really soon ...

:tiphat:

Last edited:

spigolaro

Yesterday at day 26 and 15 :

View attachment 18767197

all topped and just did a little training , Led is at 100% since 3 days .

so a little recapitulative with all the " don' t do that with auto' s " i did :

- 1 transplantation at day 3
- 24/24 from the beginning
- topping
- a bit of defoliation

and i can say i' m pretty confident with all of that:ROFLMAO:

first preflowers appears so stretch will start now ,
will split the plants in two tents really soon ...

:tip:
You're making me want to have a good seed sog my dear.